Welcome To aBlackWeb

BDP you better than this man

Marvel got plenty of Phases/movies to go b4 T'Challa needs to be recast

5yrs from now bring him back at the end of the trilogy

If history is any indicator Marvel seems to take some time before they replace someone.

Norton was hulk in 2008... that character didn't show back up until the Avengers in 2012 if im not mistaken.

Terrance Howard was Rhodey in Iron Man 2008... Don Cheadle didn't come in to replace him until 2010 I believe...and that's a SECONDARY/MINOR character.

I dont think they should kill off T'Challa... they are gonna have to recast eventually... what I'm saying in MY opinion.... is that they shouldn't replace him for BP2

BDP you better than this man

Marvel got plenty of Phases/movies to go b4 T'Challa needs to be recast

5yrs from now bring him back at the end of the trilogy
Bruh you acting like im he-man woman hating lmao

I would like to see Shuri take the mantle. T’Challa doesnt need to be killed off for that to happen.

Naw its the same

niggas get recast and change characters all the time in hollywood on the big screen and the small screen

as great as Chad was he aint special enough to have an ESSENTIAL character killed off because he was unable to continue to be T’Challa because he passed.

would yall want T’Challa to be killed off if Chad didnt die and just couldnt keep working?

Hell naw yall wouldnt. But I get it...niggas still feeling the emotions from his sudden death

How are the examples you gave the same? None of those characters were synonymous with their on screen characters like Mr. Boseman. None built a connection with a fan base like Mr. Boseman. You mentioned 3 unremarkable roles in unremarkable to bad movies. Nowhere near the same.

How essential is T'Challa to the MCU? I've seen a couple different posters now act like yall know what the MCU's plans are for T'Challa. You went as far as to try to pass off speculation as fact in your original reasoning for recasting him. So what future plans for T'Challa have been confirmed to where he's so essential moving forward in the MCU?

How are the examples you gave the same? None of those characters were synonymous with their on screen characters like Mr. Boseman. None built a connection with a fan base like Mr. Boseman. You mentioned 3 unremarkable roles in unremarkable to bad movies. Nowhere near the same.

How essential is T'Challa to the MCU? I've seen a couple different posters now act like yall know what the MCU's plans are for T'Challa. You went as far as to try to pass off speculation as fact in your original reasoning for recasting him. So what future plans for T'Challa have been confirmed to where he's so essential moving forward in the MCU?
He was moving to forefront along with Danvers as the central figures in the MCU

akin to Stark and Rodgers in the Infinity Saga

and again...

actors get replaced all the time b

shit is not really uncommon

and again

im all for Shuri as BP but imo

T’Challa doesnt need to be killed off

and

WHAT ABOUT THE HEART SHAPED HERB

aint no poweh of de bleck panteh

without that

Bruh you acting like im he-man woman hating lmao

I would like to see Shuri take the mantle. T’Challa doesnt need to be killed off for that to happen.

All the source material is there for him to be 'killed' and reborn, King of the Dead, new casting and all.

No one is calling for a complete abandonment of T'Challa, simply that there's no need to fill Chadwick shoes so soon

He was moving to forefront along with Danvers as the central figures in the MCU

akin to Stark and Rodgers in the Infinity Saga

and again...

actors get replaced all the time b

shit is not really uncommon

and again

im all for Shuri as BP but imo

T’Challa doesnt need to be killed off

and

WHAT ABOUT THE HEART SHAPED HERB

aint no poweh of de bleck panteh

without that

You did a lot of typing and the only halfway answer you gave, to the multiple questions posed, is speculation.

You know you can simply say you feel he should be recast without trying to justify how you feel. Multiple people have.

All the source material is there for him to be 'killed' and reborn, King of the Dead, new casting and all.

No one is calling for a complete abandonment of T'Challa, simply that there's no need to fill Chadwick shoes so soon

Didn't you mention this angle pages ago as well?

You did a lot of typing and the only halfway answer you gave, to the multiple questions posed, is speculation.

You know you can simply say you feel he should be recast without trying to justify how you feel. Multiple people have.
Nigga dont run that im too cool to discuss things on a discussion board routine lmao

and I did say he should be recast. But we all discussing how we feel about it my guy.

you niggas kill me with that shit lmao

Last edited:
It will be 3 full years since Chadwick was BP on screen when BP2 is released, recast.

Yeah I def agree that he shouldnt be recast so soon.

I dig the king of the dead angle...I pretty much copied and pasted the first post you made about it on FB lol

that would be the best way to proceed imo

Nigga dont run that im too cool to discuss things on a discussion board routine lmao

and I did say he shouldnt be recast. But we all discussing how we feel about it my guy.

you niggas kill me with that shit lmao

:huh2:

You said a lot to say nothing with this post.

My questions are still there. You can answer those whenever you feel like it. Or not.

Didn't you mention this angle pages ago as well?
Yeah. It makes sense to me and can explain and fix a lot of the loop holes Chad's passing has caused.

The whole recasting could simply be his spirit inhabiting a new body. I actually got a plot line for BP2 and BP3 that I think would work perfectly and allow both Shuri and T'Challa to wear the mantle and potentially bring back other "dead" characters

Yeah. It makes sense to me and can explain and fix a lot of the loop holes Chad's passing has caused.

The whole recasting could simply be his spirit inhabiting a new body. I actually got a plot line for BP2 and BP3 that I think would work perfectly and allow both Shuri and T'Challa to wear the mantle and potentially bring back other "dead" characters

It makes too much sense. Like you said, all the source material is there. No need to rush and recast for BP2 when dealing with the "king of the dead".

Back