Welcome To aBlackWeb

there's always the chance that Shuri can be the center of the next movie while Marvel sorts out who will take up the role of T'Challa next. We're all just guessing here when its likely that most of us will be satisfied with however Marvel choses to pull this off....

We've trusted them all this time... *shrugs*

Y'all just setting yourselves up to be mad. It's clear as day this is where it's going. Just don't support of it's that big of a deal to you... But shuri got next.

Idk why this is a thing. Even when Shuri becomes BP, which I want to see, Tchalla is still a central figure in the story. Killing off Tchalla this soon is just an emotional move thats unnecessary.

End of the day, thats cool though. It is what it is. If thats what they decide to do, ill support

so people saying they should kill t'challa off....how do you kill him off?

He's in the U.S. visiting some of those STEM schools they planned on building. He gets pulled over for a routine traffic stop, goes to pull out his ID as instructed, and...well you know how it goes.

I'm just kidding, but boy could you imagine the outrage there would be if that's really how he got killed. Black people would be mad he got done in like that, and FOXNews would have a week's worth of rants about Marvel pushing a liberal agenda.

Movie starts with seismic waves attacking wakanda from under water. Tchalla (in cgi costume) dies investigating it....

Enter namor.

Shuri has to take the mantle to defend wakanda from the new threat

I honestly don't give a fuck what they do...as long as they don't recast. I'm not really gonna be able to lose myself in a Black Panther movie when they main character is played by a totally different nigga and we all just tryna pretend we don't notice and shit.

I still think whether T'Challa goes missing... or he is recast... they will explain wit away with some Scarlett Witch/Doctor Strange type fuckery... just like I think that's how mutants will finally be introduced to the MCU

I honestly don't give a fuck what they do...as long as they don't recast. I'm not really gonna be able to lose myself in a Black Panther movie when they main character is played by a totally different nigga and we all just tryna pretend we don't notice and shit.
Was it hard for you to get invested in the Hulk character and get lost in the avengers movie when they recast him?

Horrible comparison.
Nope.

Hulk got recast and still didnt fuck up the character or have a negative effect on people being able to suspend disbelief and “get lost” in the movie

When Chris Evans became Cap did yall have a hard time cause he played Johnny Storm?

or what about Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool

niggas wasnt like “I cant get lost in the movie cause he already played the Green Lantern”

this is nonsense lmao

Nope.

Hulk got recast and still didnt fuck up the character or have a negative effect on people being able to suspend disbelief and “get lost” in the movie

When Chris Evans became Cap did yall have a hard time cause he played Johnny Storm?

or what about Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool

niggas wasnt like “I cant get lost in the movie cause he already played the Green Lantern”

this is nonsense lmao

You doubled down and added two more horrible comparisons. Boseman was T'Challa in the MCU for years and across multiple films. Norton was Hulk in one movie that people have to be reminded is actually part of the MCU.

Chris Evans was Johnny Storm in a series of Fox films that are widely regarded as trash.

Reynolds was a horrible Deadpool in Wolverine's movie and then was a bust as GL.

Feel free to try again though.

Naw its the same

niggas get recast and change characters all the time in hollywood on the big screen and the small screen

as great as Chad was he aint special enough to have an ESSENTIAL character killed off because he was unable to continue to be T’Challa because he passed.

would yall want T’Challa to be killed off if Chad didnt die and just couldnt keep working?

Hell naw yall wouldnt. But I get it...niggas still feeling the emotions from his sudden death

Im not opposed to Shuri eventually being BP

T’Challa doesnt have to die for that to happen

and switch gears

Do these niggas even have anymore of the heart shaped herb? N’Jadakka (Killmonger) burned them all

Back