Welcome To aBlackWeb

I don't think it was ever a question that movie would do it's numbers

I read somewhere that even Marvel was only projecting it to make around 600M this time, so I think it's exceeding expectations. To be honest, even if it doesn't make it to 1B, I think this run is still more impressive than the first movie's. A lot of that movie's success was artificial. What I mean by that is that people were doing a lot of shit like buying out theatres and just taking busloads of kids or buying extra tickets just show support. In other words, the tickets sales were a little inflated by the phenomenon of the movie. I don't think as much of that happened this time, and the movie is still managing to do really well.

I read somewhere that even Marvel was only projecting it to make around 600M this time, so I think it's exceeding expectations. To be honest, even if it doesn't make it to 1B, I think this run is still more impressive than the first movie's. A lot of that movie's success was artificial. What I mean by that is that people were doing a lot of shit like buying out theatres and just taking busloads of kids or buying extra tickets just show support. In other words, the tickets sales were a little inflated by the phenomenon of the movie. I don't think as much of that happened this time, and the movie is still managing to do really well.
Also since Covid ppl don’t go to movies as much

Fj9VgJTUoAA6_BI

Last edited:
Back