Welcome To aBlackWeb

And see what you MCU niggas do. Where’s all the jokes and funnies that was in the Black Adam thread. They made 30 mill too. Niggas serious now.

niggas was just laughing that Dus prediction about them dropping on Black History month coming true.. lol ur the one thats taking shit serious bruh

lol, if I would’ve said “lowkey, this shit flopped” in a DC or non Spidernan Sony thread, it would be Def Comedy Jam in that mf.

I say it here, I get hit with all time domestic box office lists and denials after the numbers prove it.

lol, if I would’ve said “lowkey, this shit flopped” in a DC or non Spidernan Sony thread, it would be Def Comedy Jam in that mf.

I say it here, I get hit with all time domestic box office lists and denials after the numbers proved it.

bruh I truly dont give a shit. Ive said several times I want both DC and Marvel to make good films. If it's bad it's gonna get these jokes idgaf who made it lol.

I just want to be entertained and for these studios not to completely shit on the characters theyre making films about.

You can keep all this other nonsense

Not fair to compare the financial results of 1 vs. 2.

Part 1 was a cultural phenomenon and was released in China.

Part 2 lost its star in addition to not having the things I mentioned for 1.

On paper though, you’re probably right.

Disney also cut WF off at the legs by releasing Avatar 2 before WF's run had even bottomed out.

That said, while I wouldn't say WF was a flop as it sold a hell of a lot of tickets, they did mismanage their money in a way that kept it from being as profitable as it could have been.

Back