Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol and would still swear he 1000% right. fuckin doof
But I am right, those characters suck and shouldn't have movies. Y'all in here circle jerking each other trying to get me to believe y'all care about Captain America, Ant Man, She Hulk and all these other wack characters nobody asked for. FOH

But I am right, those characters suck and shouldn't have movies. Y'all in here circle jerking each other trying to get me to believe y'all care about Captain America, Ant Man, She Hulk and all these other wack characters nobody asked for. FOH

So you think all those other "wack characters" are a success just because?

Are they still successful when people are now complaining about how mid or wack these movies and shows are, better late than never that these geeks and nerds are coming to their senses

look at you reaching to use phase 4 as an example but don’t even kno which characters we talking about
:js4:

I like Ant Man

There was supposed to be a scene of them openly becoming romantic in some way in the movie that was cut.

I'm glad they cut that shit out.
The story was meant to be about shuri overcoming the immediate trauma of the loss of her brother and king, to her mother now being gone and her need to deal with that and also lead and heal her nation whilst foreign threats surrounds them.

She ain't got time for Netflix and chill with some latino lover! 😂

Fucking through her feelings sounds like some rnb songstress shit!

lol What the hell is even being argued now?

Leticia Wright is the lead in Wakanda Forever. It is an ensemble cast movie, but she's playing the main character.
Leticia Wright is not a movie star. She's a celebrity that acts, but until she's tapped regularly for major roles in big movies, I don't really see how anyone could give her that label.
Whether Leticia Wright any other actor/actress is or isn't a movie star can't depend solely on what they do in the MCU because no actor/actress becomes and remains a star off of just one role.

Back