Welcome To aBlackWeb

13a331d33f01cb10d6429dde3480879d681611d3.gifv

c8b69cb735f55b9abc2dd5e200fcd5774d6caf4c.gifv

Robert Downey Jr. Perfectly makes a point about these films and directors and actors who have issues with them..

"Downey Jr. added: "A piece of IP is only as good as the human talent you get to represent it, and you can have some great IP even if it's coming from an auteur or a national treasure of a writer-director, and if you don't have the right kind of artist playing that role, you'll never know how good it could have been."

Lol, that’s not what QT was saying. Can they do it with out the MCU brand?

“Oh, you went platinum? Yeah, that's nice
Now, let me see you do the same thing twice
Three times, fo' times, then a couple of mo' times
Please, you're Amateur Night, it's Showtime”

Lol, that’s not what QT was saying. Can they do it with out the MCU brand?

“Oh, you went platinum? Yeah, that's nice
Now, let me see you do the same thing twice
Three times, fo' times, then a couple of mo' times
Please, you're Amateur Night, it's Showtime”

Just one question. Did u read the article? If you did, then you would know besides what I highlighted he, Robert Downey Jr touched on what Tarantino was talking about.

Just one question. Did u read the article? If you did, then you would know besides what I highlighted he, Robert Downey Jr touched on what Tarantino was talking about.

I did and he didn’t. And y’all haven’t proved it. Can the MCU movie stars have the same box office success with an original IP?

aye don’t even answer. Nobody is changing anybody’s mind. Feel how you feel.

I just wanna see Kang wreck shit.

I did and he didn’t. And y’all haven’t proved it. Can the MCU movie stars have the same box office success with an original IP?

aye don’t even answer. Nobody is changing anybody’s mind. Feel how you feel.

I just wanna see Kang wreck shit.

I mean these movies are blockbusters set to make bank. They are action movies, popcorn flicks not drama, thrillers or anything from Shakespear...

These actors or actresses just don't do blockbusters they do other kind of movies as well .And those movies don't pull in the same type of cash.

Not cause the lack of stars, cause they are not known for raking in that kind of cash. It's an unfair comparison if you are trying to compare

Homie killed her mom (which I think her death wasnt needed at all in this story) and she let that shit slide at the end......absolutely not. Also Atumma and Namora was all about that smoke life they was ready to kill everyone

It would've been up after that. F**k that "when they go low, you take the high road" bs. We gon play limbo. Shuri should've bodied Namor for that

It would've been up after that. F**k that "when they go low, you take the high road" bs. We gon play limbo. Shuri should've bodied Namor for that

That's why niggas like ya'll shouldn't have any power or influence over anyone. Anybody would have wanted to kill Namor for what he did, but Shuri wasn't just anybody. She was the Queen of the most powerful nation in the world, and her killing Namor would have risked the complete destruction of Wakanda.

From the audience's standpoint, Namor didn't really do anything that he didn't warn about. He told the queen that if Wakanda violated their waters, he would kill her. Nakia not only violated those waters but also killed two of his people. Namor really didn't do anything but keep his word. Even Shuri knew what was going to happen, that's why she tried to stay and help the chick that Nakia injured.

Back