Welcome To aBlackWeb

I'm curious how this will turn out. The first BP movie was pretty boring, especially with Michael B Jordan as the antagonist. I think it would have been better if Jordan and Boseman switched roles or just had someone else in general as Black Panther while Boseman played Kilmonger. For as great of an actor as Boseman was, the BP role felt a bit flat and generic. It really isn't the worst thing that they would recast the role. Letitia Wright would be a pretty cool choice to wear the suit. I liked her in the "Mangrove" episode of Small Axe.

Another reason to wait for the stream is that it's supposed to be about 3 hours long. These cape flicks take themselves way too seriously to have such a long runtime. None of them are that deep and end up with a lot of filler.

His run wasn't fun to read for me personally. I'm a big Christopher Priest run writing Black Panther. It was funny without being too corny and still held T'Challa in high regard. Reginald Hudlin was 2nd best

I never read it, but I hear that Coates put some black power in it but forgot to tell a good story. I don't know how true that is.

Back