Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol It's crazy how mofos like John Leguizamo will be like "What about us?" every time something good happens to black actors, but won't step out to acknowledge the help that black people give them. Black Panther is the kinda black representation that they whine about, but it was Coogler who reached out to a Hispanic actor to play and redefine Namor. How come they won't say anything about that?

Im still mad he played Puerto Rican for years and he like Colombian

They doing a black panther pre screening then after party at my club for the Toronto premiere. Gm got 4 tickets, man if he don't give me a ticket.

"So we got the black panther pre screening and after party coming up"

"Say word, I can pull up to the pre screening?"

"Well they gave me four tickets"

"Three"

😐😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
I turn the volume down and not pay attention when new trailers appear but it's more difficult when they do it at the theaters

Wish they didn't add more in the trailers closer to the release date. This is more of a general complaint though

Yeah, good thing Marvel got past that pesky habit of killing off all the villains/antagonists that it had in the earlier movies.

when did marvel get past this? We just seen the Mandorin & Gorr get killed off and word on the street is another big villain ain’t making it past it’s film either

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
they story was so poorly written that there was nowhere else for Gorr to go bout death. But also I wasn’t apart of the “let’s give Gorr a 3 movie arc” crew so
:js4:
I definitely understand that but there's a ton of development Thor's character goes through because of Gor and even years later it happened again due to Nick Fury with the whole unworthy saga. Sucks as Disney could've really changed some shit with Gorrs inclusion but yea there was legit no other way it could end.

Last edited:
Back