Welcome To aBlackWeb

Namor is definitely strong enough to face the Hulk I wonder if they'll be augmenting the herb in some way? Cause.....MCU Panther/Cap/Bucky types can NOT face MCU Thor in an capacity in a straight up fight. Much less slamming the hell out of God of mischief Loki Hulk lol.

One of the most hilarious things I've ever seen in comics is t'challa putting silver surfer; skrong ass cosmic powered emissary of galactus silver surfer in a standing crossface crippler looking move😂

The author caught hell for that. He had to come back quick and say that Surfer just didn't want to hurt panther by breaking out.

Can’t believe Weinstein tried this black queen w the fuckery

Say what? I never heard about that. That dude is pure scum......he got good taste though.

Movie projections has this movie being in the top 10 openings of all time and on track to reach 1 billion.

Disney hasn’t lifted that embargo yet though.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Movie projections has this movie being in the top 10 openings of all time and on track to reach 1 billion.

Disney hasn’t lifted that embargo yet though.
Reminds me of EndgAme got to the movies mad early on opening night ….. the line was like 3-4 blocks long

Back