Welcome To aBlackWeb

When you make it a point to bring it up every other post, it can be perceived that way

There's legitimate criticisms to be made about most of the projects post Endgame. The aggressive positivity is far worse than any of the criticism thrown at the MCU right now. Things have been lazy and underdeveloped and they should be called out for that. Niggas supported them for over a decade. They
can take some criticism.

👆🏼

Fam, I'm not doing the back and forth so let's get that out the way.

I don't think ANYONE here has an issue with your desire for a recast. When it became abundantly clear they were not going in that direction, your expectations should've have been reset.

Instead, and this you can't debate, you've made it a point to shit on something you haven't seen to support your recast agenda cause you can't fathom this being a good movie without a recast. Then you start talking about tropes and all kinds of irrelevant shit.

THAT'S what people have an issue with.

You have been up and down all of the MCU threads complaining. I ain’t going through all them shits. If you feel phase 4 been mid that’s your opinion. There’s been missteps yes but there’s been fire too.

he be complaining like a fuckin ho.

shit crazy.

From complaining about these phase 4 movies and shows not having any stakes to not recasting tchalla to not seein enough god butchering to being “scared” about doom to god knows what I’m forgettin.

he be complaining like a fuckin ho.

shit crazy.

From complaining about these phase 4 movies and shows not having any stakes to not recasting tchalla to not seein enough god butchering to being “scared” about doom to god knows what I’m forgettin.

There's legitimate criticisms to be made about most of the projects post Endgame. The aggressive positivity is far worse than any of the criticism thrown at the MCU right now. Things have been lazy and underdeveloped and they should be called out for that. Niggas supported them for over a decade. They
can take some criticism.

Once again only the MCU gets this treatment on this forum. It’s weird. But keep entertaining the same 4 fuck niggas.

1F7A1005-996B-4F14-A72B-EF5D2EC40D3E.png

When this movie drops arenyou gonna bump your thread about how black.peole was actin' a fool wearing dashikis and coming to America outfits , dancing in the lobby etc. That thread was pure entertainment and comedy. The mexicans gonna get in on it too this time around . Expect them to dress up like Aztec warriors and priest while wearing bathing suits and swimming trunks.

I hope people do have fun and show out like last time...

just not by my food tho

Fam, I'm not doing the back and forth so let's get that out the way.

I don't think ANYONE here has an issue with your desire for a recast. When it became abundantly clear they were not going in that direction, your expectations should've have been reset.

Instead, and this you can't debate, you've made it a point to shit on something you haven't seen to support your recast agenda cause you can't fathom this being a good movie without a recast. Then you start talking about tropes and all kinds of irrelevant shit.

THAT'S what people have an issue with.

Base off phase 4 so far, this isnt far fetched. But Disney pulled on you niggas heart strings. Enjoy.

🤝

This trailer don't even look like an MCU movie.Looks bigger than a comic book movie.

I wish they did recast the character ,but I understand why they wouldn't.

I'm kinda skeptical,but this trailer is amazing so it gives me hope.

I'm in the recast t'challa crowd. Not for wakanda forever because what happened couldn't been helped and.the filming is wrapped up and in the can so that ship has sailed. Still though why kill him off? Especially when the fantastic four is on the way and xmen. There's so many stories they could do with him like king of the dead for example or when wakanda suffered a coupe and he was exhiled to live in Brooklyn or Harlem I think it was. T'challa and Reed Richards consider each other brothers. They killed off klaw also he's a major fantastic four villian also. MCU has a problem with killing; FF major players. How are they going to do Illuminati' without him?. One last question did. Hardwick hiding do any of the principle production filming? Are there going through be any scenes with him and up in this movie or did he pass before filming began?

I'm in the recast t'challa crowd. Not for wakanda forever because what happened couldn't been helped and.the filming is wrapped up and in the can so that ship has sailed. Still though why kill him off? Especially when the fantastic four is on the way and xmen. There's so many stories they could do with him like king of the dead for example or when wakanda suffered a coupe and he was exhiled to live in Brooklyn or Harlem I think it was. T'challa and Reed Richards consider each other brothers. They killed off klaw also he's a major fantastic four villian also. MCU has a problem with killing; FF major players. How are they going to do Illuminati' without him?. One last question did. Hardwick hiding do any of the principle production filming? Are there going through be any scenes with him and up in this movie or did he pass before filming began?

said it before but I still feel like this one was to pay respects to Boseman and maybe theyll introduce a Tchalla varient later down the line.

Didnt make sense to me to kill off Klaue.. Kilmonger either but they can always come back somehow.

But I see it going one of a few ways..

theyre either gonna bring a Tchalla variant into the mix;
or transplant his comicbook stories to either an existing character or one created just for the MCU

If that’s the case, this gonna be the 3rd time, Wakanda has to mourn TCHALLA. TCHALLA has spent more time in the MCU dead than being King. Smh. Then if it is a baby, another fatherless black child. But…but…as long as the story is good. Crazy.

Biggest hater 2022 award is in the bag

It’s always interesting whenever you point out these tropes in media how people rather than meet you at the top with the point that was made, and overlap you with a better point? Just try and make what you say sound silly. I get it though. Simps like Self imposed toothlessness.

black mgtow incel shit

Back