Welcome To aBlackWeb

no. When niggas can tell me why Disney is using Boseman’s real life death as a plot device for a movie supposedly aimed at kids, I’ll stop.
MJ,

Boseman's impact as black panther extended well beyond a movie brah. Kids were crying when they met that man in person.

I don't see why you continue to reduce the movie to Disney being insensitive and taking advantage of his death when from all accounts I've read, his family/estate have approved of every single thing they've done with his likeness.

You coming off really tone deaf fam

MJ,

Boseman's impact as black panther extended well beyond a movie brah. Kids were crying when they met that man in person.

I don't see why you continue to reduce the movie to Disney being insensitive and taking advantage of his death when from all accounts I've read, his family/estate have approved of every single thing they've done with his likeness.

Don't waste your time trying to rationalize with this simpleton

Honestly? It would be different if in The Amazing Spider Man, they was using Tobey to sell the movie if he has passed, circumstances change this movie.

Aye man y’all gotta stop arguing with this nigga
I'm not arguing with him fwiw but trying to point out to him that these issues he has are self inflicted and at the end of the day, he's spending so much time in a thread about a movie that he claims he doesn't care about

It's ok to not talk about a subject that doesn't interest you. There are a ton of threads on this site that I just flat out ignore cause I'm not interested in the subject matter. I won't bother the folks in the thread who find value in that subject. I just won't go in there.

They killed off T'challa. This has been known for a long ass time. At this point, you either gonna see the movie or you not. It's really that simple imo

This wasn't for you Hustle my brother. I guess it was a continuation of my thoughts to MJ

Honestly? It would be different if in The Amazing Spider Man, they was using Tobey to sell the movie if he has passed, circumstances change this movie.
Answer my question sir

Did you take issue with Shuri taking on the mantle of BP in the comics?

I'm not arguing with him fwiw but trying to point out to him that these issues he has are self inflicted and at the end of the day, he's spending so much time in a thread about a movie that he claims he doesn't care about

It's ok to not talk about a subject that doesn't interest you. There are a ton of threads on this site that I just flat out ignore cause I'm not interested in the subject matter. I won't bother the folks in the thread who find value in that subject. I just won't go in there.

They killed off T'challa. This has been known for a long ass time. At this point, you either gonna see the movie or you not. It's really that simple imo

This wasn't for you Hustle my brother. I guess it was a continuation of my thoughts to MJ
I got you. Really and truthfully I pop in to hear theories about what y’all think will happen in the movie and/or lore from the comics. I’ll just have to put buddy on ignore and keep it pushing.

MJ,

so why kill TCHALLA? It was more about seeing a black superhero on the screen with the little shorties than the man playing him. And that’s not to diminish Boseman’s portrayal of the character but once again why does the character have to die with the actor? There is no other great black actors?

and yet nobody has answered why is Disney using his death as a plot device? Is there no other way to honor him?

as a diehard Spiderman fan.. NONE of those films had a fraction of the impact Black Panther did.. not even close.

Even after their multiple fuck ups..and yall know I hate these niggas.... Sony still took some time before restarting and casting another person as peter parker.. and yet folks are pissed to have ONE fuckin movie where Marvel lets shit breathe before even considers recasting.

I got you. Really and truthfully I pop in to hear theories about what y’all think will happen in the movie and/or lore from the comics. I’ll just have to put buddy on ignore and keep it pushing.

If you got a problem with my posting, please do this.

so why kill TCHALLA? It was more about seeing a black superhero on the screen with the little shorties than the man playing him. And that’s not to diminish Boseman’s portrayal of the character but once again why does the character have to die with the actor? There is no other great black actors?

and yet nobody has answered why is Disney using his death as a plot device? Is there no other way to honor him?
Fam, I don't have the answers you seek. I know I'm seeing this movie regardless

I give Anthony Mackie shit but I'ma be there to see Captain America.

I just wanna be entertained. I'm not married to one train of thought fam. I can go into these movies with a certain level of expectation and then say afterwards, it's not what I thought it was gonna be. I'm not gonna just blindly like something just cause and I think I speak for a lot of people in here when I say, I just want to see a good movie and see how they incorporate his death

That's all I got 🤷🏾‍♂️

Fam, I don't have the answers you seek. I know I'm seeing this movie regardless

I give Anthony Mackie shit but I'ma be there to see Captain America.

I just wanna be entertained. I'm not married to one train of thought fam. I can go into these movies with a certain level of expectation and then say afterwards, it's not what I thought it was gonna be. I'm not gonna just blindly like something just cause and I think I speak for a lot of people in here when I say, I just want to see a good movie and see how they incorporate his death

That's all I got 🤷🏾‍♂️

I hear ya. I just can’t get with it. I think killing off TCHALLA is wack and using Boseman’s death as plot device is wack. But hey, niggas just want good stories, which I don’t think you have to kill off TCHALLA to achieve. But enjoy.

🤝

Back