Welcome To aBlackWeb

I hear ya. I just can’t get with it. I think killing off TCHALLA is wack and using Boseman’s death as plot device is wack. But hey, niggas just want good stories, which I don’t think you have to kill off TCHALLA to achieve. But enjoy.

🤝
I will enjoy it. Thank you

To me, it was clear Disney was setting up Spiderman and Tchalla Black Panther to lead the next few phases of the MCU.

Real life shit happened though, and they had to pivot.

I was one of the first to say that Tchalla is probably my favorite character in Marvel cause his level of idgaf is top notch and cant be matched.

Tchallas moral code is different than the other major super heros, and he'll lay a mfer down if he thinks its the best option, no questions asked.

I wanted to see some of that shit play out on the big screen.

Btw, with that said, i never thought Chadwick Boseman could do a good job portraying that side of Tchalla. And I also dont think Disney was ever gonna show the cut throat part of him anyway.

All that to say, I was looking forward to seeing all that shit, but unfortunately real life happened and Disney had to pivot.

I think they gonna do a good job with the pivot even if its not my first choice of what I wanted to see.

nigga are you dumb?

I just told you I live on the west coast now, which means if it was 1am your time….and I live in a time zone 2 hours behind chicago…what time does it make my post, you manboy stuntdouble lookin ass nigga?

nigga searching for David Otunga gifs at 1am.

:tuh:

Back