Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tranquillo bruh... See above post please and then drink a mango pineapple refresher with green tea and lemonade mixed at your local Dunkin... it's refreshing

ironi, why would I count or even consider Ross? You break this down for jokes but don’t answer the other shit I asked you? Fuck off.

get your lols bruh

This movie gonna be some Black female empowerment with some La Raza pride and y'all gonna sit down and love it.

yeah, women empowerment along with absentee black kings, black male death, grieving black women and inclusion politics. But as long as the story is good. We gonna be alright.

Man can I also say, fuck Namor?

Lmaoooo. I hate that mfer. He stay trying to fuck another mans wife, and stay throwing temper tantrums like a kid.

Hope they do him right in the MCU.

He should be a hero that everyone hates. Hes still on the side the good guys are on, but only cause thats the best side to be on for Atlantis.

Dont make him a redemable character either.

Just make him a piece of shit.

Disney soft though

Lol he be trying to smash peoples wife ayo that’s crazy

yeah, women empowerment along with absentee black kings, black male death, grieving black women and inclusion politics. But as long as the story is good. We gonna be alright.

I always thought Black Panther was one of the weakest movie in the MCU.

I'll hate watch this on my big screen with the Indian ripped joint in HD.

After I paid to see Thor's bullshit shit, I ain't giving Disney a dime lol.

Back