Welcome To aBlackWeb

I mean.. yall knew all this time with Chadwick passing it was gonna rely heavily on the supporting cast..
Most of the supporting cast from Black Panther are women.

Didnt a report come out about Winston Duke getting more bread because his role was expanded in this?

Why niggas acting shocked and offended? lol

B/c its easier to complain about shyt...rather than having it resolved and accepting it.

I wonder if the posters over at LSA are salty that Hulk was in the SHE HULK trailer 🤔 😂

Who's gonna be brave enuff to go check? Lol!

I mean.. yall knew all this time with Chadwick passing it was gonna rely heavily on the supporting cast..
Most of the supporting cast from Black Panther are women.

Didnt a report come out about Winston Duke getting more bread because his role was expanded in this?

Why niggas acting shocked and offended? lol

ever male actor from the first movie is gone except one. Is that not weird to y’all?

but that’s not what they’re doing. It’s rumored to be a child. So we won’t even see TCHALLA be a father. A fatherless black child raised by momma, grandma and auntie. That shit is wack.
this feels like an attack on my life..

i'm sure he'll be fine..

uncle mbaku got him

it's amazing how many more people are sounding like i was before the first one came out....

it may have taken 4 years for some of yall... but eventually everyone begins to see that i'm always right

giphy.gif
.......negro just enjoy this 2nd half greatness we bout to get from both studios.

giphy.gif
.......negro just enjoy this 2nd half greatness we bout to get from both studios.
i am enjoying it, i'm enjoying yal suffer more...

from the very beginning i've always said i enjoy the movies....

my gripe has always been with the fANS

you know why Spider-Man is so popular cause they keep recasting the role, you know why James Bond is so popular is cause they keep recasting the role, same with Joker, Batman, Superman, etc. Why isn’t TCHALLA getting the same treatment. Why is TCHALLA being cast to side. All TCHALLA did in the MCU was die. Thats crazy.

I'm not against recasting TChalla at all but we don't have to shit on our women to lift up men in the process and that's all I've been seeing on social media.

Yes, I think it's highly important to see black men in roles that aren't filled with and defined by stereotypes however, it is equally important for black women to get the same exposure.

i am enjoying it, i'm enjoying yal suffer more...

from the very beginning i've always said i enjoy the movies....

my gripe has always been with the fANS

obama-why.gif
......how we suffering? When BP teaser just came thru and crushed the buildings. Plus got confirmation on a bunch of other anticipated projects.

Don't let the fuck nigga brigade think they're actually doing something.

I honestly couldn't be more excited about the movie itself.....i might avoid the first day watch cuz i know niggaz gonna be crying in the theater

Oh niggas gonna be tryin their damndest to fight back that one tear that's about to fall. Lol

I'm SERIOUSLY thinking of closing this thread until the day before the movie comes out

I'm all for jokes and shit but got damn. It's the same washing, rinsing and repeating going on for pages and it's starting to not even be funny anymore
Stop coming in here posting this dumb stuff every two months. Let everyone post their opinions like they do in every thread

Back