Welcome To aBlackWeb

Y'all like to huddle up and when people have a difference of opinion y'all cry and complain and @mods to kick people outta threads.

I don't have an issue with the women but I do have an issue with no black male getting shine in the trailer

Its...a...trailer.

So you just gonna overlook M'Baku? And what kinda shine were you expecting in...a...trailer?

You relate to them since you have no testosterone in you, stop derailing the thread trying to interact with me

Lol at this Nigga planning in a whole other thread unrelated to this part of the forum to “piss people off” in this thread and having the nerve to say someone else is derailing a thread or questioning anyone’s masculinity.

That kinda plotting is seen only by the womens you hate soooooO much. Drop the gimmick bozo

Lol at this Nigga planning in a whole other thread unrelated to this part of the forum to “piss people off” in this thread and having the nerve to say someone else is derailing a thread or questioning anyone’s masculinity.

That kinda plotting is seen only by the womens you hate soooooO much. Drop the gimmick bozo
Clown ass bum stay following me around crying and shit about my opinions

Again...

It's a teaser. It's not even the full trailer.

That character became huge and to not have anyone to pick up where he left off is disappointing. I'm not even on the recast thing like MJ Doom but give us another king to follow

These the same fools crying about needing more black representation in Hollywood. Yet when they get it...they still complain b/c its not to THEIR liking.

Never thought I'd see the day where black mofos are complaining that there's too many BLACK WOMEN in ONE trailer.

Geezus crust. Lol

Last edited:
Im wondering if they gonna say Tchalla died in the flood.

Either way, trailer looked amazing.

It sucks cause of the circumstances that lead to this, but this has no choice but to be a super serious movie in tone, and thats sorely missed with these last few MCU movies overdoing the humor.

You can’t be this fucking dense none of those characters held and actor like chad that died in such a short tragic time it seems like t’challa does need to be recast but that shouldn’t be for awhile

I repeat TCHALLA has spent more time Dead than King in the MCU. Wakanda is mourning TCHALA for the 3rd time.

why is criticism always considered hate. MCU is the only thing y’all niggas defend like this on the forum. It’s weird as fuck.

Its easy to just call it hate. Or to call people incel if they want a movie centered around a black man to be centered around a black man.

it would be off if you had a Spider-Man film seemingly geared around Aunt May, Gwen, Mary Jane, Madam Web and Felicia. it just is what it is.

Back