Welcome To aBlackWeb

at which point in the trailer did you see them manipula-

you know what.. nevermind. Im out
Agent Everett Ross that's who. He been starting shit since civil war. Then he popped back up in bp1 poking his nose all up in wakanda's business. I just know he behind all the bullshit in this upcoming joint. I bet agent Ross was at a CIA family picnic with his buddies standing around the barbecue grill all decked oh in their alligator shirts cargo pants and sandals discussing how they'll manipulate events like:

"Hey bro let's get the aqua beaners and those high tech spear chuckers to tear each other's heads off and when the smoke clears we step in and seize all their tech and annex their territories and place American embassies and army bases on their lands. On three... One.. two.. three.. WHOA AMERICA!!! *High fives and chest bumps all around*.

Last edited:
where you see that?

And quick question.. Im guessing these atlanteans got some white paint on or something... after a quick look... yall think theres some Kree in there possibly?

Theres a hint of blue no? 🧐
In marvel atlantesns are either blue or green except for namor because he's half human and the first mutant in marvel comics.

Last edited:
The mourning of T'Challa won't take much effort from the actors in the film.
It looks beautiful and Atlanteans vs Wakandans I'm here for it and it's clear who the new Black Panther is but yes Chadwick is sorely missed but I will honor his memory and support everyone that made this happen because I know it wasn't easy.

Agent Everett Ross that's who. He been starting shit since civil war. Then he popped back up in bp1 poking his nose all up in wakanda's business. I just know he behind all the bullshit in this upcoming joint. I bet agent Ross was at a CIA family picnic with his buddies standing around the barbecue grill all decked oh in their alligator shirts cargo pants and sandals discussing how they'll manipulate events like:

"Hey bro let's get the aqua beaners and those high tech spear chuckers to tear each other's heads off and when the smoke clears we step in and seize all their tech and annex their territories and place American embassies and army bases on their lands. On three... One.. two.. three.. WHOA AMERICA!!! *High fives and chest bumps all around*.
Could definitely be some American mercenaries assassinate T'challa and frame it iike someone from Atlantis was responsible and then kill someone from Atlantis and have it seem like someone from Wakanda is responsible ,then both nations go into war with each other.

Back