Welcome To aBlackWeb

why is criticism always considered hate. MCU is the only thing y’all niggas defend like this on the forum. It’s weird as fuck.
Nothing is above criticism but all you fucking do is complain. Like are you ever happy? Serious question. That shit can’t be good for the heart my guy.

it's amazing how many more people are sounding like i was before the first one came out....

it may have taken 4 years for some of yall... but eventually everyone begins to see that i'm always right
When this movie drops arenyou gonna bump your thread about how black.peole was actin' a fool wearing dashikis and coming to America outfits , dancing in the lobby etc. That thread was pure entertainment and comedy. The mexicans gonna get in on it too this time around . Expect them to dress up like Aztec warriors and priest while wearing bathing suits and swimming trunks.

I'm not against recasting TChalla at all but we don't have to shit on our women to lift up men in the process and that's all I've been seeing on social media.

Yes, I think it's highly important to see black men in roles that aren't filled with and defined by stereotypes however, it is equally important for black women to get the same exposure.

Iron Heart and Okoye getting their own shows. So why TCHALLA getting killed off?

When this movie drops arenyou gonna bump your thread about how black.peole was actin' a fool wearing dashikis and coming to America outfits , dancing in the lobby etc. That thread was pure entertainment and comedy. The mexicans gonna get in on it too this time around . Expect them to dress up like Aztec warriors and priest while wearing bathing suits and swimming trunks.

INB4 a Karen calls the police b/c they think Black and Latino gangs are fighting in the movie theater lobby.

Nothing is above criticism but all you fucking do is complain. Like are you ever happy? Serious question. That shit can’t be good for the heart my guy.

what have I complained about? Really? Recasting TCHALLA. Something that people on and off this forum feel the same about. That phase 4 has been mid. Something that people on and off this forum feel the same about. Please break down my complaints.

what have I complained about? Really? Recasting TCHALLA. Something that people on and off this forum feel the same about. That phase 4 has been mid. Something that people on and off this forum feel the same about. Please break down my complaints.
You have been up and down all of the MCU threads complaining. I ain’t going through all them shits. If you feel phase 4 been mid that’s your opinion. There’s been missteps yes but there’s been fire too.

You have been up and down all of the MCU threads complaining. I ain’t going through all them shits. If you feel phase 4 been mid that’s your opinion. There’s been missteps yes but there’s been fire too.

I feel it’s been more missteps than fire. People on and off this forum feel the same way. Is that a complaint?

There's legitimate criticisms to be made about most of the projects post Endgame. The aggressive positivity is far worse than any of the criticism thrown at the MCU right now. Things have been lazy and underdeveloped and they should be called out for that. Niggas supported them for over a decade. They
can take some criticism.

Last edited:
Back