Welcome To aBlackWeb

I dont think folks are arguing about recasting him...folks just wondering how Marvel is gonna move forward with the character.

We all grown here. I believe we can mourn his passing in one thread and wonder how Marvel is gonna move forward with the character he portrayed in another thread. No-one in here is being disrespectful to Chadwick Boseman or his legacy in the slightest...

I dont think folks are arguing about recasting him...folks just wondering how Marvel is gonna move forward with the character.

We all grown here. I believe we can mourn his passing in one thread and wonder how Marvel is gonna move forward with the character he portrayed in another thread. No-one in here is being disrespectful to Chadwick Boseman or his legacy in the slightest...

When the actor that played the main character in Spartacus passed, they replaced him.

I didn't keep watching. Ruined it for real.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
I think they should recast him and keep the story moving.

The only issue is I feel bad for the actor who ends up taking over the role. Even if he does a great job and even does a better job than Chadwick, its never gonna be the same.

Back