Welcome To aBlackWeb

You could even use her being Green and needing assistance as a plot point in the movie. Lmao

it writes itself perfectly and doesn't add unnecessary confusion
I don’t think people jumping at the chance to see a Letitia Wright led Black Panther movie.

Like I said, if Lupita wasn’t already in the movie, a Lupita led Black Panther movie would work perfectly, so it’s not the black female thing. It’s Letitia in that role.

Nah bruh, Letitia gets the love because she’s the loveable, smart as hell side kick. Throw her into the lead role and it will be a mismatch in characterization. It would screw up the continuity.

As far as reviving Kilmonger, not that big a stretch. T’Challa said he could keep him alive. At the end he just slumped over then the scene faded out. Not too far fetched, especially in a desperate situation such as this. You get a lead that can carry a franchise and the return of one of the best characters in the entire MCU.

How does it screw up continuity? She plays the same exact character but has to grow up faster due to being forced to take on this new responsibility... the shit writes itself! LMAO.

And let's be honest Michael B. Jordan is a solid actor but he isn't some great thespian..LMAO. Killmonger was really well written and alot of African American people could relate to the character (great writing!) which is why it got such a great reception. Most well written villains usually are more interesting characters because people want to know their motivation for being a villain..

Honestly though if they have to have a Male taking over the mantle of Black Panther hopefully they go with a different character and don't recast T'Challa. Especially not this soon

How does it screw up continuity? She plays the same exact character but has to grow up faster due to being forced to take on this new responsibility... the shit writes itself! LMAO.

And let's be honest Michael B. Jordan is a solid actor but he isn't some great thespian..LMAO. Killmonger was really well written and alot of African American people could relate to the character (great writing!) which is why it got such a great reception. Most well written villains usually are more interesting characters because people want to know their motivation for being a villain..

Honestly though if they have to have a Male taking over the mantle of Black Panther hopefully they go with a different character and don't recast T'Challa. Especially not this soon
We agree 100% on that last point. As far as this iteration of the MCU goes, T’Challa is dead too. Somebody else has to become the black panther.

It shouldn't be recast. Let Shuri take over the mantle. They can use that same tech they did with Leia in Star Wars to kill T'challa off in the MCU and move on from there.

It's weird to see people acting like they have to keep T'challa when so many people were acting like he was outshined in BP anyway. If people feel like BP was more about Wakanda and some of the other characters, then a BP2 without T'challa at the lead shouldn't be out of the question. Chadwick was T'challa. Let the role die with him.

As sad as it is and God bless his soul...
The recast needs to happen and I think they could find somebody great to fill the role and they should down the line. No need making cousins and sisters take the mantle, stay true to the comics and unfortunately when the time is right put the new panther actor in a cameo to ome of the big marvel films coming out to introduce him so its not weird off the bat.

sadly they will have to replace T'Challa eventually... it's just a matter of when they do it.

I'm sure the studio had/has contingencies and plans story wise in case something happened. Wouldn't be surprised if they used some scarlet witch multiverse type fuckery to explain it somehow down the line.

Recasting him immediately or going the CG route kinda like they did for Carrie Fisher or Paul Walker after they passed... ehhhh I dunno about that...

sadly they will have to replace T'Challa eventually... it's just a matter of when they do it.

I'm sure the studio had/has contingencies and plans story wise in case something happened. Wouldn't be surprised if they used some scarlet witch multiverse type fuckery to explain it somehow down the line.

Recasting him immediately or going the CG route kinda like they did for Carrie Fisher or Paul Walker after they passed... ehhhh I dunno about that...
Is there any way Killmonger could be transitioned. I mean he was like the most liked character from the first movie and I thought he was a bit cooler then BP, you might know more about the comics side of things, is there any possibility?

Is there any way Killmonger could be transitioned. I mean he was like the most liked character from the first movie and I thought he was a bit cooler then BP, you might know more about the comics side of things, is there any possibility?

I've got no clue lol

Naa he’s stuck in his ways. The new comic that came out does expand on his motivations a bit more but dude is absolutely what he is as he’s supposed to be. Died like that in the comics and came back the same way.

Naa he’s stuck in his ways. The new comic that came out does expand on his motivations a bit more but dude is absolutely what he is as he’s supposed to be. Died like that in the comics and came back the same way.
Lol damn, heel from beginning to end. My type of character. I was hoping somebody would say there is some issues where he does become BP tho

I think that T’Challa can and should be recast eventually

T’Challa CAN and SHOULD live on

Bruce Wayne/Batman
James Bond
Joker
Superman

Just a few characters that have been played by multiple actors and have had ICONIC performances by actors who are no longer with us.

If/When T’Challa is recast. The person I think that would fit and best capture the essence of King T’Challa is Jonathan Majors...the kid from lovecraft country and da 5 bloods

Back