Welcome To aBlackWeb

I get what he's saying, but I don't get what why he's saying that.

I get that, but that wouldnt be his timeline. So he wouldn't be an old man there. He would be an old man in the timeline that they took the stones from

The second part was a rebuttal to the thought that he came through the portal. I never said it makes sense that he'd grow old in their timeline.

Ain't you an admin, why you ain't fix the Gboard problems?

I dont think so sir. The GPS is to get you though the quantum zone, and works in tandem with the pad which is the anchor to there original point. If it was just a rendezvous point why did they need it to get Cap back to return the stones?

So how did Cap get on that bench?

the only browser I've used on Android that doesn't have the gboard keyboard issue is Gboard

the interface isn't as good but it works

I wish CM wasn't SO much stronger than thanos though

Honestly CM and scarlet witch coulda handled a gauntlet less thanos by themselves

But it's cool though they still executed the roles just fine

I was waiting for thor to lose his gut but what they did was cool

Also I liked how Sam Wilson becomes cap just like the comics BUT my only issue is the falcon in these movies becoming cap because the way he is written idk if itll be as impactful

Like falcon in these movies is just a cap ass kisser and he be fighting with bucky for steve's attention and its mad gay. Also it's hard to take him seriously from a leadership standpoint

Honestly CM and scarlet witch coulda handled a gauntlet less thanos by themselves

Also I liked how Sam Wilson becomes cap just like the comics BUT my only issue is the falcon in these movies becoming cap because the way he is written idk if itll be as impactful

Like falcon in these movies is just a cap ass kisser and he be fighting with bucky for steve's attention and its mad gay. Also it's hard to take him seriously from a leadership standpoint

On a raw power level... maybe. But that nigga Thanos was such a tactician that he would've used their arrogance (Captain Marvel) and anger (Scarlet Witch) against them in a fight.

They could only do that from a pad. Then they would return to the pad. What's the point of that machine if they didn't have to end up back there. The little watch just made it so they could go back, it wasn't the machine.

Right, this is what I think they were alluding to. But like they said, they can't affect there own timeline like that. So he would have grown old in another timeline, and wouldn't not have been on that bench in his original time.

Nah, as long Cap put all the stones back in there rightful time then everything would be cool.

It's the convo The Ancient One and Banner had

On a raw power level... maybe. But that nigga Thanos was such a tactician that he would've used their arrogance (Captain Marvel) and anger (Scarlet Witch) against them in a fight.

Both had him in the movie. He called for bombardment to get one off of him and used the power stone on the other. Stone less Thanos gets beat by either.

let me find out some of you niggas got the Marvel strength charts memorized

Nah, as long Cap put all the stones back in there rightful time then everything would be cool.

It's the convo The Ancient One and Banner had
Right. But in a the first conversation hulk had about time travel, he basically said nothing they do back then will affect there future. It's an alternative timeline

Old Cap never came out of the portal, that's just old Cap sitting there after living his life...

When he got un-iced, and heard it was all those years later, and that Peggy moved on and got married they never said to who...

I think him going back to the past was always part of this timeline. And there was always the 2 Caps. And that’s why it doesn’t mess anything up.

100% agree.

I never felt like Mackie was the guy for the role he was the only one out of every character who I feel is out of place and I can’t see him in a Cap leadership role.

Possibly but idk maybe not you put thanos in a room with no ship and just his weapon against even one of them and he gonna get handled every time.

100% agree.

I never felt like Mackie was the guy for the role he was the only one out of every character who I feel is out of place and I can’t see him in a Cap leadership role.
I would like to see maybe if he could I don't hate him like others do I just think it's been the writing

Also in the future I need to see war machine do a lot more than this one did for the last 10 years or so

Only for my own reasons because war machine is in my top 5 fav characters along with

Iron man
Doom
Venom
And idk

Back