Welcome To aBlackWeb

@Mister, it's amazing you the only one who actually thought about what i was asking and didn't jump to any silly conclusions

salute

no bawse

Why do you guys complain about the female squad up scene ? I thought that was dope,and I forgot

how many female characters they have going forward.

They all just synced up at the same time lmaooooo. C'mon bruh.

I'm not on no women hate shit. I love all the female characters. When Tony and Potts went back to back that was hype. I would have preferred to see more natural mix ups in battle like that. They way they did it was corny to me, seemed forced. Ijs.

Question
How did old cao end up on that bench. Wouldn't he have grown old in the alternate timeline?
i thought he basically went back to relive his life how it would've been had he made some different decisions, and once that happened, he jumped back to the current timeline as the aged person he should've been

Question
How did old cao end up on that bench. Wouldn't he have grown old in the alternate timeline?

He had enough for 1 or 2 extra trips if my math is correct.

So he could have lived a normal life and time jumped at the right time back into the future and kept it pushing.

i thought he basically went back to relive his life how it would've been had he made some different decisions, and once that happened, he jumped back to the current timeline as the aged person he should've been
He had enough for 1 or 2 extra trips if my math is correct.

So he could have lived a normal life and time jumped at the right time back into the future and kept it pushing.
But why didn't he come back on the teleporter pad? He was on the bench like he was in that timeline the whole time.

You should’ve been clearer with your question in order to avoid confusion.
Well obviously sir I saw the movie so we eat least agree on that

Infamous usually posts gifs from commercials or streams

That particular one I didn't recall seeing in a commercial and I know there isn't a quality stream available

Your move sir

But why didn't he come back on the teleporter pad? He was on the bench like he was in that timeline the whole time.
He didn't have to

He jumped to that bench knowing that's where they would be

Just like when they jumped to portals in the other timelines

Well obviously sir I saw the movie so we eat least agree on that

Infamous usually posts gifs from commercials or streams

That particular one I didn't recall seeing in a commercial and I know there isn't a quality stream available

Your move sir
If it was as clear as you’re making it seem you wouldn’t have gotten 3 different responses. But this ain’t my hill...

We getting breakfast before the movie.

Endless bloody Mary's

IMG_20190429_090213584_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg IMG_20190429_090238029.jpg

Oh and it gets better...

He didn't have to

He jumped to that bench knowing that's where they would be

Just like when they jumped to portals in the other timelines
They could only do that from a pad. Then they would return to the pad. What's the point of that machine if they didn't have to end up back there. The little watch just made it so they could go back, it wasn't the machine.

Because he was. He just didn't come back, He stayed in 1940 - something.
Right, this is what I think they were alluding to. But like they said, they can't affect there own timeline like that. So he would have grown old in another timeline, and wouldn't not have been on that bench in his original time.

No Mars

The initial jump was from the pad. They didn't have to return to the pad unless that's where they programmed the gps coordinates to go to

Which is why they had gps coordinates in the first place

No Mars

The initial jump was from the pad. They didn't have to return to the pad unless that's where they programmed the gps coordinates to go to

Which is why they had gps coordinates in the first place
I guess that makes sense, since Thanos ship popped outside the HQ. Thank you sir

I got to fly out to Vegas the end of July. Man, I hope they have IW and this movie on the flight. I'm about to watch them shits back to back. I feel like you have to do that at least once.

Back