Welcome To aBlackWeb

So my niggas couldn’t cap take the Gauntlet go back in time take care of business then come back and snap his fingers? His death just seems unnecessary

not really, this dude has been alive forever and is losing everyone he cares about... he can’t take it anymore, time to pass it over...

This was amazing.

When everyone came back, my son marked the fuck out. He’s 7, he was snapping, jumping and screaming. All of us sitting here cheering and shit lmao

I wanted to see Hulk get down w Thanos, but it wouldn’t have mattered... thanos has hands like no other...

Cap passes the shield, thought it was gonna go to Bucky but he knew and let Fal take it. That was dope.

10/10

Hulk ain't want dem problems again. Bruce damn near admitted Thanos humbled his azzz and made him rethink his relationship wit Hulk. Lol!

When Cap grabbed the hammer...
View attachment 128893

When everyone came thru and squad up...
View attachment 128892

When T'CHALLA AND WAKANDA STEPPED IN THE MUTHAFUCCIN HAWSE...

View attachment 128894

AWESOME MOVIE!!!

There was so much going on I forgot everyone was about to squad up. Then when cap grabbed the hammer. Lit.

9/10.

Only issues for me was the rat bringing lang back (but it was 1 out of 14 some odd mil so I get it) and the chicks grouping up in battle was inorganic and corny af. Would have rather seen them in the mix of battle.

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo2_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo3_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo4_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo5_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo6_400.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo9_540.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo8_540.gif

tumblr_pqns9vBxnH1qzyoxwo10_540.gif

Damn near lost it in the movie.

It took everything in my power not to stand up and do the Wakanda Forever salute

I think they did that to bring more humility to the character. Thor is a god and arguably the strongest.

I think Thor becoming fat was their way of bringing him down a notch with the other characters. A major part is them trying to come to terms with loss and failure. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Chris Hemsworth choice to make Thor fat LOLOLOLOL

Plus...Thor was always fighting. Always in battle. So after he lost his home and round 1 wit Thanos...he had no "reason" to fight. Got depressed, and was just a regular azzz "mortal".

I'm still not sure how I feel about fat Thor being throughout the entire movie. First of all I don't understand how he's lived 1500 years in great shape (while drinking alcohol I should add) but then gets fat and sloppy in 5 years?

Fat Thor>>>>>>>Regular Thor

I do have a question...

Who was the teenage lookin boy at Ironman's memorial?

My s/o said it was younger Tony.

And low-key the Rescue armor was better than Tony AND Rhodey's shit . She had that hand Cannon

then it flew behind her and was a back cannon.

Back