@AP21
Bring your sugar free ass back in here.

They gotta land on the pad like I though
they don't

that's the coordinates nebula had

they could've landed anywhere

‘Avengers: Endgame’: The Screenwriters Answer Every Question You Might Have

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/29/movies/avengers-endgame-explainer.html

“Endgame” sets up Sam Wilson as the new Captain America. Is that a future Marvel film? Would you write that?
MARKUS We really do just know what you know. They’re doing “The Eternals,” which is a property I know next to nothing about. We’ve been here, trying to set this contraption running. Were we to take another one on, you can’t increase the scope or the stakes from where we are at the moment. We’d have to shrink it back down, do an origin story. There are deep-bench characters where I’m like, if you roll that guy out, I couldn’t resist. There is a great Moon Knight movie to be made, but I don’t know what is.

Feige needs to make that happen.

Who was that one kid at the end at then funeral that was to the right of the screen close to the house
I swear if this gets asked one more time lol

This like the 6th time it's been asked

It's supposedly the kid from iron Man 3

I believe they have to leave from and return through a portal of some sort.

That they can transport back anywhere, not just to the bad?
Man you need to fix that typing shit

If you have coordinates, you can land anywhere which is why when they were traveling in the quantum realm, they all branched out to other points in time

The pad back at HQ was the rendezvous point which is why they all met there.

This exchange really shouldn't have gone past a couple of posts, yet, here we are

Man you need to fix that typing shit

If you have coordinates, you can land anywhere which is why when they were traveling in the quantum realm, they all branched out to other points in time

The pad back at HQ was the rendezvous point which is why they all met there.

This exchange really shouldn't have gone past a couple of posts, yet, here we are
Ain't you an admin, why you ain't fix the Gboard problems?

I dont think so sir. The GPS is to get you though the quantum zone, and works in tandem with the pad which is the anchor to there original point. If it was just a rendezvous point why did they need it to get Cap back to return the stones?

So how did Cap get on that bench?

Saw it last night while exhausted from moving

It was phenomenal

In the end when cap was facing thanos alone and heard falcon I was like huh I don't get it

Completely forgetting about the hulk snap

Then I had chills when falcon spoke for the 2nd time and then you see him and I think Dr strange coming out the portal

That was great.

The beginning when they ran up on thanos at his crib I was like yo they got the drop on him so easy. Then Thor cutting off his head and then walking out still feeling empty was great because it was so somber and depressing and he still felt like a failure I assume

Them going back to major events in the past was very cool and hulk was funny in the diner and when he came back to New York and started sarcastically smashing things was funny too

Cap got sonned by his past self smh that's embarrassing

Man theres so much to talk about but y'all are clowns for the DC shit and the captain marvel thing

Ain't you an admin, why you ain't fix the Gboard problems?

I dont think so sir. The GPS is to get you though the quantum zone, and works in tandem with the pad which is the anchor to there original point. If it was just a rendezvous point why did they need it to get Cap back to return the stones?

So how did Cap get on that bench?

I think what AP is saying is that once through the portal, you can land anywhere not just on the pad.

But Hulk says that Cap blew right past his time stamp on his return. That would mean he used the particle meant to return home to return to his past.

I think what AP is saying is that once through the portal, you can land anywhere not just on the pad.

But Hulk says that Cap blew right past his time stamp on his return. That would mean he used the particle meant to return home to return to his past.
I get what he's saying, but I don't get what why he's saying that.

I get that, but that wouldnt be his timeline. So he wouldn't be an old man there. He would be an old man in the timeline that they took the stones from

Back