Welcome To aBlackWeb

D5RAnwuWkAE-_Pz.jpg:large

Only tier they got right was the Ugly one

Yo we posted the same shit at the same time
lol

im not gonna do that to you

initially your pic didnt show up, so i thought it was broke, but i thought the conversation was a good one to have so i just reposted it lol

let me find out some of you niggas got the Marvel strength charts memorized

Back in the mid-early 80's bruh. We had that Marvel Heroes RPG game made by the same company that made/published Dungeons and Dragons. Had the strength class chart right in it. Everybody had that shit memorized.

Back in the mid-early 80's bruh. We had that Marvel Heroes RPG game made by the same company that made/published Dungeons and Dragons. Had the strength class chart right in it. Everybody had that shit memorized.
let me get these jokes off b

Using the term "gave me chills" is just different. I only seen that on here, never ever heard nobody say that in real life describing a movie.
well, while "gave me chills" can be a literal expression, it is also figuratively to just describe the feeling one can have in a moment where they are extremely excited or nervous

shrugs

Naw,I ain't gonna go on and on, but I just didn't like the time heist idea.....

And the call backs didn't do much for me.

I did like cap picking up the hammer.

And the 3 on 1 fight with thanos.

The humor was okay. Captain marvel was fine in her role. I'll take back my statements from earlier.

I did wanna see hulk get at least one punch in. Flash back to old hulk was hilarious.

Tony meeting his pops was kinda lame. But pepper saving him in her suit was everything.

Cap choosing to age with Peggy was too story book.

Natasha sacrificing herself was amazing. Prolly one of my favorite parts on first watch.

Nebula was great. I loved both nebula's, I loved them them being two sides of gamoras concious.... And new nebula killing old one was great. That was a really good side story.

Thanos smiling at his own death was dope. And knowing Tony, cap and thor would come to him was great as well.

Ant man was cool.

Aquathor was fun, and necessary for the film.

T'challa finally remembered how to use his suit.

And they better not mess up the continuity in Spiderman next movie.

7.5/10

I give infinity war a 9
Aquaman a clean 8

So I stand by my sentiment. But I ain't gonna fuck with y'all much

Back