Welcome To aBlackWeb

Naw,I ain't gonna go on and on, but I just didn't like the time heist idea.....

And the call backs didn't do much for me.

I did like cap picking up the hammer.

And the 3 on 1 fight with thanos.

The humor was okay. Captain marvel was fine in her role. I'll take back my statements from earlier.

I did wanna see hulk get at least one punch in. Flash back to old hulk was hilarious.

Tony meeting his pops was kinda lame. But pepper saving him in her suit was everything.

Cap choosing to age with Peggy was too story book.

Natasha sacrificing herself was amazing. Prolly one of my favorite parts on first watch.

Nebula was great. I loved both nebula's, I loved them them being two sides of gamoras concious.... And new nebula killing old one was great. That was a really good side story.

Thanos smiling at his own death was dope. And knowing Tony, cap and thor would come to him was great as well.

Ant man was cool.

Aquathor was fun, and necessary for the film.

T'challa finally remembered how to use his suit.

And they better not mess up the continuity in Spiderman next movie.

7.5/10

I give infinity war a 9
Aquaman a clean 8

So I stand by my sentiment. But I ain't gonna fuck with y'all much

ahhh ok

Black widow was amazing though. I think her story arc over all the movies was the most moving to me at the end.

She basically had her happy ending while fighting with the avengers over the course of all the movies.... Sacrificing herself for her family and sending Clint back to his family was deep as fuck....

Can't say enough about Pepper's suit. That shit was great. I mean I took away s lot of positives. So it's not all hate.

But yea

Ironman/cap/Thor are Marvel's holy Trinity.

They killed hulk, no one is ever gonna be excited about seeing professor hulk again

Wolverine is all but done. They need to recast.

Spiderman is in the come back trail tho....

D5RAnwuWkAE-_Pz.jpg:large

Only tier they got right was the Ugly one

Only IW, CW and Winter Soldier belong on beautiful tier

CM and Antman and the Wasp, should just be good tier

Spider-Man and Avengers 1 should go down to great tier

Lmfaoooo at Ironman 3 in beautiful tier. Get all the way the fuck outta here

Everything else is straight

Black widow was amazing though. I think her story arc over all the movies was the most moving to me at the end.

She basically had her happy ending while fighting with the avengers over the course of all the movies.... Sacrificing herself for her family and sending Clint back to his family was deep as fuck....

Can't say enough about Pepper's suit. That shit was great. I mean I took away s lot of positives. So it's not all hate.

But yea

Ironman/cap/Thor are Marvel's holy Trinity.

They killed hulk, no one is ever gonna be excited about seeing professor hulk again

Wolverine is all but done. They need to recast.

Spiderman is in the come back trail tho....

That’s what I been telling everybody bitching about Captain Marvel thinking she was gonna takeover Endgame

The whole Phase 3 was about them

That’s what I been telling everybody bitching about Captain Marvel thinking she was gonna takeover Endgame

The whole Phase 3 was about them
Mcu effectively made them the new Trinity.

Hulk, Spidey, wolverine had a good 30 year run tho

I was very worried they would overuse Captain marvel. Great misdirection

And it's not about woman hating.

Black widow imo had the best story, and the best story end.

when Thanos army were shooting in the sky and they were saying "what are they shooting at?" For a small second, I thought Galactus was about to pull up but I had to quickly think that's Captain Marvel coming through.

Over the past 10 years of movies, if you follow just her character, there is a clear story being told.

The avengers became her family. Before them she really had no trust for anyone, and throughout the movies she constantly found herself making moves with her heart on her sleeve for the team.

She had no one else, she only had the team. Clint who was a lot like her, and the only person who really knew her... He got a family. He got to live happily ever after. The only thing that stopped that was the snap...

So when she saw how hurt he was, she says her only regret was not bringing him hope sooner.

What she essentially lived for was her team. Think back to IW, look at her face when she said Scarlett witch wasn't alone. That meant a lot to her.

So her going so hard to die to bring her team back was almost poetic IMO. I loved the way she went out. To me it was one the most emotional stories

But what do I know, I have on a Batman shirt

Back