Welcome To aBlackWeb

when Thanos army were shooting in the sky and they were saying "what are they shooting at?" For a small second, I thought Galactus was about to pull up but I had to quickly think that's Captain Marvel coming through.
fam they made a whole movie for her to only have 15 minutes of screen time..its a shame they did alla dat just to explain how tony got back.

I know shizlansky's shitty tastes so well at this point that I can guess it's a B- because of either

Fight choreography or "not enough action scenes" lol

Which one is it?

3 1/2 hour movie with 6 minutes of fighting between 5 characters. While Ironman got knocked out quick as fuck and CM getting blasted less than 5 seconds when she fought Thanos. Thor being the strongest and but Cap was the one doing the damage. Great scene. just wanted it to be longer

Still a great movie.

And I meant to say B. I dont give out + or -

First one was an A second one was a B

Watched it again. I wanna say it was the entire theater second go because no one was surprised by anything lol

Cap vs Thanos was some straight Marvel vs Capcom shit

Only thing missing was some great 1on1's

Strange vs Maw would have been dope
Hulk vs the big dude would have been dope
BP and Bucky wrecking some hand to hand would have been dope

I wanted to see Spiderman wreck shit

But Strange vs Maw could have been beastly

3 1/2 hour movie with 6 minutes of fighting between 5 characters. While Ironman got knocked out quick as fuck and CM getting blasted less than 5 seconds when she fought Thanos. Thor being the strongest and but Cap was the one doing the damage. Great scene. just wanted it to be longer

Still a great movie.

And I meant to say B. I dont give out + or -

First one was an A second one was a B
Iron man like 50 fighting thanos though

Thor fat as fuck and I doubt had has honing his skills

Cap a super soldier

I feel you though I was waiting for thanos to fight all the avengers 1 v 30 (Idk the exact Number) like neo vs Mr Smith lol

Thanos shoulda just kept the power stone and fought them all

Banner-hulk was one of the best things about this movie but he lost me when he was go ing that time travel lecture. He said something along the lines if if you mess with the last that past will become your future " I was like "huh" run that back one more time.

y'all niggas gotta stop doing whatever tf it is y'all doing while watching these movies

Anthony Mackie is a terrible actor.. I hate his voice.. I hate his face.. I hate his mustache. Like somebody else said, who did he beat out for this role? Coulda had anybody in the world but you choose this nigga.

Wanted to post about it last night but couldn't. I'm still processing it honestly, will probably go see it again on $5 Tuesday.

What the fuck is up with the economy anyway? The theatre I went to charged me 13 and some change for a small popcorn and soda. Yeah ididnt buy that shit man wtf?!?!

Anthony Mackie is a terrible actor.. I hate his voice.. I hate his face.. I hate his mustache. Like somebody else said, who did he beat out for this role? Coulda had anybody in the world but you choose this nigga.

Tell us more bruh. Get it out. Lol

I've been thinking about GotG3 a lot since seeing Endgame. It's my most anticipated movie of Phase 4 now.

Did they include Thor because they will be introducing Adam Warlock and needed a heavy hitter for that first encounter? Do they introduce Beta Ray Bill?

How much will they touch on Rocket and Nebula's five years as a duo?

Now that Thanos is dead, how does that affect Drax?

Replacing Gamora with Nebula and adding Thor takes the comedy potential through the roof. I don't care what anyone says, Nebula is hilarious.

With Gunn back at the helm, this should be a great movie.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to the comic book movie fatigue that critics were predicting?

Back