Welcome To aBlackWeb

Half the movie was fan wanking. Give 0 fucks about going back into the past so iron man can see his dad or hydra. Time travel is lazy writing. Captain America enjoying his life and somehow still in the same time line as the original doesn’t make sense
They definitely broke their own rule, but whatever

Last edited:
I remember someone complaining about Thanos not being in his armor in Infinity War. He was pretty much in it throughout the movie

tumblr_pqpmxc8CIT1qae7nlo3_500.gif

tumblr_pqpmxc8CIT1qae7nlo4_500.gif

It set in to Tony what he had to do

Finally saw it.

It was great a little slow in the beginning but it made up for halfway through.

IW was a 10/10

Endgame 9/10

I agree with this. To me, IW was a much better story. End game was a great story too, but I felt like when they jumped 5 years into the future it was a bit of a slow build up, but I guess necessary as well.

End game had the better final battle imo though. Both films had epic final battles, but with the way end game closed out, was too goddamn epic and hit you in all the feels. I wanted to stand up and clap once the doctor strange portals popped up and t'challa walked through the portal then the guardians and so on. So fucking ill.

Has anyone asked why Tony installed an "insta-kill" feature in the Iron Spider suit? Dope function but a little extreme for a kid hero.

Has anyone asked why Tony installed an "insta-kill" feature in the Iron Spider suit? Dope function but a little extreme for a kid hero.
Just my own personal theory, but I think Tony initially intended on giving parker that suit when he was older and more established. The only reason he got that suit is because he disobeyed Tony and kept holding on to the ship that was headed to space. Also, hes a superhero. Tony is well aware of the shit the avengers would get into and saw the potential in spiderman and wanted to make sure hes well protected.

I agree with this. To me, IW was a much better story. End game was a great story too, but I felt like when they jumped 5 years into the future it was a bit of a slow build up, but I guess necessary as well.

End game had the better final battle imo though. Both films had epic final battles, but with the way end game closed out, was too goddamn epic and hit you in all the feels. I wanted to stand up and clap once the doctor strange portals popped up and t'challa walked through the portal then the guardians and so on. So fucking ill.
IW wtf just happened meter made it a better movie imo. We all was like oh shit when IW went off. Endgame didn't really have a WTF moment like that. When all the heros came thru the portals the theater cheered but the oh shit factor from IW was just a little bit better.

Back