Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cap handled mjolnir better than Thor ever did in these movies. He fought like a god tier Thor wouodve better yet shouldve
Thor relies on his powers and just throws his weight around #bars

Cap is more tactical and better at combat plus he analyzes when he fights to improve

And he been watching this for years

I've been thinking about GotG3 a lot since seeing Endgame. It's my most anticipated movie of Phase 4 now.

Did the include Thor because the will be introducing Adam Warlock and needed a heavy hitter for that first encounter? Do they introduce Beta Ray Bill?

How much will they touch on Rocket and Nebula's five years as a duo?

Now that Thanos is dead, how does that affect Drax?

Replacing Gamora with Nebula and adding Thor takes the comedy potential through the roof. I don't care what anyone says, Nebula is hilarious.

With Gunn back at the helm, this should be a great movie.

Lookin forward to Adam Watlock intro on the next GOTG.

Anthony Mackie is a terrible actor.. I hate his voice.. I hate his face.. I hate his mustache. Like somebody else said, who did he beat out for this role? Coulda had anybody in the world but you choose this nigga.

Go easy on Papa Doc lmao

Anthony Mackie is a terrible actor.. I hate his voice.. I hate his face.. I hate his mustache. Like somebody else said, who did he beat out for this role? Coulda had anybody in the world but you choose this nigga.

Damn man, he got ethered by a man that made FACK.

Atleast let him have this moment

Saw it on Sunday. Instant classic.

Round of applause for the MCU.

Round of applause for nerd culture.

Round of applause for Robert Downey Jr. Give him the Oscar.

A lot of people were saying that the third act was the best part but the whole movie was dope to me especially the time heist. I plan on doing a daily mcu marathon . One mcu film a day starting with iron man but I don't know if I want to sit through in credible hulk,iron man 3 or Thor darkworld. Maybe I should skip all th3 meh films of this serues.

A lot of people were saying that the third act was the best part but the whole movie was dope to me especially the time heist. I plan on doing a daily mcu marathon . One mcu film a day starting with iron man but I don't know if I want to sit through in credible hulk,iron man 3 or Thor darkworld. Maybe I should skip all th3 meh films of this serues.

Those movies with CM was forgettable at its highest level

lol..only part that felt forced the whole movie was the ladies night moment..like aight fam..we get it.

I was laughing at the super heroes went back in time to earth and they sent the non powered group into outer space

no bullshit tho..captain marvel can get fucked
Marvel is helping to push the agenda just like in their books, feminism lgbt ,snow forced diversity etc. That's why they gave captain marvel that mylie cyrus pixie hairstyle.

@konceptjones

Can Cap summon thunder with Mjolnir.

Because I dont remember that shit ever happening without Thor

Thor summoned it using Mjolnir as a conduit similar to how Molecule Man used a wand as a conduit for his powers early on. Neither needed the object to use their power as they both learned. In Thor's case he found out in Thor Ragnarok that his hammer was just an object to help him control his power, but it was completely unnecessary.

Half the movie was fan wanking. Give 0 fucks about going back into the past so iron man can see his dad or hydra. Time travel is lazy writing. Captain America enjoying his life and somehow still in the same time line as the original doesn’t make sense

Back