Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Thanos that was killed snapped twice.

Dude was damaged goods, he was walking with a limp....

The one they fought in end game had n't snapped at all..... He was prime thanos.

I still think the dopest part was him waiting on the fight. He knew then niggaz couldn't help but to come right to him.

He knew they weren't cowards, and there was literally nothing else to do but to see him

The Thanos that was killed snapped twice.

Dude was damaged goods, he was walking with a limp....

The one they fought in end game had n't snapped at all..... He was prime thanos.

I still think the dopest part was him waiting on the fight. He knew then niggaz couldn't help but to come right to him.

He knew they weren't cowards, and there was literally nothing else to do but to see him
huh??

Why y'all keep acting like I don't make sense. The nigga they killed the beginning of the movie used the stones twice.

Once to clap every one
Once to destroy them.

Dude was fucked up from that. They killed him easily because after two snaps dude was fucked up.

The one they fought at the end was fresh, he hadn't used any stones yet.

Y'all stay getting on me, but it seems like I paid a lot more attention than y'all wanna give me credit for, cuz I keep pointing out shit niggaz not even considering

Why y'all keep acting like I don't make sense. The nigga they killed the beginning of the movie used the stones twice.

Once to clap every one
Once to destroy them.

Dude was fucked up from that. They killed him easily because after two snaps dude was fucked up.

The one they fought at the end was fresh, he hadn't used any stones yet.

Y'all stay getting on me, but it seems like I paid a lot more attention than y'all wanna give me credit for, cuz I keep pointing out shit niggaz not even considering

you just worded it poorly, and im trying to understand what your point is for even stating it to begin with

it literally had no other context

That second snap was probably extra bad too. I doubt the gems just faded away. They probably blew up and you saw what kinda damage the explosion from the mind gem caused when it went. Now imagine 6 at one time.

Lol I forgot Thanos kicked Thor into the ground after he said "I knew it!"

Me too. The funniest thing to me about Thanos is how casual he is about everything. He kicked the shit out Thor like he was shaking some dirt off his shoe.

When Thanos switched the power stone to his other hand and cleaned Captain Marvel across the battlefield. I was waiting for Ice Cube to make a cameo, push Thanos and say "That's a female".

Both are beautiful tier movies but I like Infinity War a little bit more. It showed Thanos being a beast with the gauntlet. I see why him with the gauntlet is one of the most powerful characters in Marvel behind TOAA, The Beyonder and Living Tribunal. As I said in another thread, his fight with Dr. Strange is classic. Strange cooking a spell to duplicate himself, then Thanos found him with the soul stone. To me that was Jordan game 6 clutch. I'm bias towards the black order family tho

i could have passed on a lotta the call backs... some were good, some were just gratuitous imo...

too much on the past, i mean i get it "the movie was a love letter to the fans" but whatever.....yall liked it

i could have passed on a lotta the call backs... some were good, some were just gratuitous imo...

too much on the past, i mean i get it "the movie was a love letter to the fans" but whatever.....yall liked it
q3b87fm1qmh2.gif

source.gif

Sorry it wasn't as emotional for you like Aquaman.....:hahaha:

Back