Welcome To aBlackWeb

The interesting thing about Thor is that they didn't send him into the sunset. He's a being who has an indeterminate lifespan and his bloodline would stop with him if he just died. So while I didnt care for drunk and fat Thor either, they've given him a whole new trajectory that can span at least a couple more movies.

Stop it bruh. My comments were a direct response to things you said about Aquaman. Don't act like I just brought it up out of the blue.
Like a whole day ago....

The conversation moved on since then and you still on that....

Speaking with EW, Endgame directors the Russo Brothers reveal that they used ” leftover” footage from Thor: The Dark World for Portman’s scenes. However, the actress did contribute something new for the film – her voice. According to Anthony Russo, the filmmakers brought Portman in to do “a little bit of voice-over when she’s talking in the distance, that’s it.”

I suppose that if she wanted to, Portman could’ve given the Russos a firm “no” on even doing voice-work, but she was game enough to return to the MCU for that brief bit of voice acting. Portman is a gifted actress, but she always seemed ill at ease in the Thor films. It didn’t help that her character was woefully underwritten, and not very interesting. With all this in mind, it’s not surprising that she wanted out of the MCU entirely. And ultimately, having Thor share a bigger moment with his mother in Endgame, rather than Jane, resulted in a more rewarding scene overall.

tumblr_pqr2p5d8D01s01gf9o3_500.gif

tumblr_pqr2p5d8D01s01gf9o1_500.gif

tumblr_pqr2p5d8D01s01gf9o4_500.gif

Why y'all keep acting like I don't make sense. The nigga they killed the beginning of the movie used the stones twice.

Once to clap every one
Once to destroy them.

Dude was fucked up from that. They killed him easily because after two snaps dude was fucked up.

The one they fought at the end was fresh, he hadn't used any stones yet.

Y'all stay getting on me, but it seems like I paid a lot more attention than y'all wanna give me credit for, cuz I keep pointing out shit niggaz not even considering

I don't believe Thanos was damaged by the first snap. He was using the dwarf forged gauntlet. A gauntlet made specifically to harness the power of all six stones. I believe if the Hulk had that gauntlet, hewould have been in a lot better shape.

Now of course he was damn near killed when destroying them. So nothing before that even really matters.

*I was wrong. Disregard.

Last edited:
I don't believe Thanos was damaged by the first snap. He was using the dwarf forged gauntlet. A gauntlet made specifically to harness the power of all six stones. I believe if the Hulk had that gauntlet, hewould have been in a lot better shape.

Now of course he was damn near killed when destroying them. So nothing before that even really matters.

He was definitely damaged, but it was just some bad burns to his arm. Nothing like what happened to after destroying the stones.

Thanos arm was all burnt up and the gauntlet was charred as well after the first snap

Back