Welcome To aBlackWeb

I can't take @Duwop seriously on this. I mean, it's not like his take on anything is egregious. He's being fair. But at the same time he keeps on talking like Aquaman is this great film. I can accept him not liking this movie all that much. I can accept him enjoying Aquaman more. But to sit here and act like Aquaman was an objectively better movie? Come on fam.

I can't take @Duwop seriously on this. I mean, it's not like his take on anything is egregious. He's being fair. But at the same time he keeps on talking like Aquaman is this great film. I can accept him not liking this movie all that much. I can accept him enjoying Aquaman more. But to sit here and act like Aquaman was an objectively better movie? Come on fam.
all i said about aquaman was tha have it at 8 and endgame at 7.5

source.gif

Sorry it wasn't as emotional for you like Aquaman.....:hahaha:
yall niggaz was crying in the theater

we on page 110...try again
well, i won't mention it all on this page...i don't need to validate something by putting down something else....

just make sure the rest of the marvel fans fall in line

Can't wait to see how Mordo reacts to these events.

Who ruled Wakanda for those 5 years and will T'Challa be challenged for his legitimacy as king?

With the new timeline, is the red and black suit Spiderman gets his own invention instead of Tony's and does he give it to Morales by the end of Far From Home?

I think the third Captain Marvel movie will be either Civil War 2 or Secret Wars storylines.

Can't wait to see how Mordo reacts to these events.

Who ruled Wakanda for those 5 years and will T'Challa be challenged for his legitimacy as king?

With the new timeline, is the red and black suit Spiderman gets his own invention instead of Tony's and does he give it to Morales by the end of Far From Home?

I think the third Captain Marvel movie will be either Civil War 2 or Secret Wars storylines.

Good point... and with all the heart shaped herbs being burned by Kilmonger whoever was ruling prolly didn't have the powers of the Black Panther

the funny thing is ...

the world doesn't know captain america is old as fuck....

it would be dope if the next movie had a young captain america out here working for shield and since the new avengers all but said fuck the government, the new cap looks at them as enemies

From the Directors...
In an interview with EW, the Russos confirmed Steve traveled to an alternate dimension to be with Peggy. The brothers also revealed Bucky Barnes knew of Steve's plan, which is why their farewell has some weight behind it.

"If Cap were to go back into the past and live there, he would create a branched reality. The question then becomes, how is he back in this reality to give the shield away? Interesting question, right? Maybe there’s a story there. There’s a lot of layers built into this movie and we spent three years thinking through it, so it’s fun to talk about it and hopefully fill in holes for people so they understand what we’re thinking."

Source: https://screenrant.com/avengers-endgame-captain-america-peggy-carter-ending-explained/

Back