Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think each snap wrecked him, and that axe to the chest.....

Thanos was severely weakened by the time they got there....

But lol at what I just saw......

https://www.thewrap.com/avengers-en...-scene-makes-no-sense-peggy-carter-time-loop/

The Russo brothers addressed this, and their answer actually makes less sense. They said that he wasn't even in that timeline. He hopped to another timeline and lived his life in that one. That begs the obvious question of how did he get back to the main timeline. The responded to that question suggesting that there is another story to tell. I'm bettering it will pop up as a mini on that streaming service.

Can't wait to see how Mordo reacts to these events.

Who ruled Wakanda for those 5 years and will T'Challa be challenged for his legitimacy as king?

With the new timeline, is the red and black suit Spiderman gets his own invention instead of Tony's and does he give it to Morales by the end of Far From Home?

I think the third Captain Marvel movie will be either Civil War 2 or Secret Wars storylines.

You know what's funny ?,in Homecoming when they're showing a file on Donald Glovers character

one of his aliases is listed as The Prowler,and he also mentions his nephew(Miles) to Spiderman so I

think Miles does exist in the current Spidey films.

I don't care about them trying to explain the time travel thing.

But damn they're right about needing to get all the infinity stones back to their current (at the time they were taken) forms
They were on point about it all

tumblr_pqr2p5d8D01s01gf9o3_500.gif

tumblr_pqr2p5d8D01s01gf9o1_500.gif

tumblr_pqr2p5d8D01s01gf9o4_500.gif
Thor was the MVP of that movie

The Russo brothers addressed this, and their answer actually makes less sense. They said that he wasn't even in that timeline. He hopped to another timeline and lived his life in that one. That begs the obvious question of how did he get back to the main timeline. The responded to that question suggesting that there is another story to tell. I'm bettering it will pop up as a mini on that streaming service.

That does make sense though. The ancient one said and even gave an example with a physical line showing If you change anything in the past it splinters off into an alternate timeline but doesnt alter the present line. Nebula and Hulk stated the same thing and even stressed that the present can not change on their current timeline even if they went back and killed Thanos as a child because it is the present's destiny to go through the snap.

So Cap coming back to marry Peggy Carter just like Loki stealing the stone and bouncing caused 2 seperate alternate timelines for those events. The article that was posted below and by the other poster misunderstood (just like many others) that the current timeline we are watching at the end doesn't change because of what Captain America did when he went back it just splinters off and causes an alternate timeline that he lived in.

Now the way Captain America came back in the end as the old man sitting on the bench leaves a lot up for interpretation and can be considered a plot hole but.......... with creative writing they could just state that he talked to either alternate timeline Hank Pym, Howard Stark, or even Tony Stark and told them about how he came from the future and gave them an idea of how they did it. Which given time they could in that timeline figure out an easier way to send him to the future without being on the pad or whatever. Lol.

The writers of the article also did a lot of speculating of what Captain America did when he went back. Nobody who watched the film knows what he did in the different timeline besides getting married.

https://www.thewrap.com/avengers-en...-makes-no-sense-retirement-peggy-carter-time/

I don't care about them trying to explain the time travel thing.

But damn they're right about needing to get all the infinity stones back to their current (at the time they were taken) forms

I agree about the current forms for that time period also. But a lot of the other stuff was him projecting or not understanding what they stated in the movie

Back