Welcome To aBlackWeb

#ThankYouAvengers

D5HqM4kWwAAEpuy.jpg

And what was Cap reaction when he return the soul stone to Red Skull? Like it was stated, some of the movie doesn't make fucking sense.

Got a feeling GoT this sunday gonna be on the same bullshit.

How does one return the soul stone? Is the sacrifice undone?

No the sacrifice was to get it in the first place. It can’t be undone. They said as much like 3 different times.

Where's Gamaro?

That version of Gamora didn’t know the Guardians. So of course she didn’t go with them. I’m positive that’s something they are saving for GotG 3

Couldn't they get a BW from another timeline?

Maybe... but they only took enough Pym Particles to accomplish what they needed to accomplish. That extra stop would’ve likely fucked up the plan of returning the stones.

How did CM find Tony?

She patrols the galaxy. Finding Tony was a 1 in 14 million probability, Word to Dr. Strange

How did Tony figured out the Quantum Realm without Dr.Pym Tech?

Tony is one of the premiere scientific minds in the world, with what may as well be unlimited financial resources.

I assume he learned what he needed with that discussion with Scott, when they can to find him, and brainstormed the rest.

6BD18F88-2868-49D9-BB75-85D262236171.png

I was on IG reading the comment section about something that has nothing to do with End Game. Someone posted a potential spoiler. If that comment is accurate I’m going back and retroactively reporting that shit smh.
People are posting the ending and spoilers randomly in hella ig post.

No the sacrifice was to get it in the first place. It can’t be undone. They said as much like 3 different times.

How did he return it tho? He just gave it back to red skull?

That version of Gamora didn’t know the Guardians. So of course she didn’t go with them. I’m positive that’s something they are saving for GotG 3

Cosign

Maybe... but they only took enough Pym Particles to accomplish what they needed to accomplish. That extra stop would’ve likely fucked up the plan of returning the stones.

But they had enough to return the stones.

She patrols the galaxy. Finding Tony was a 1 in 14 million probability, Word to Dr. Strange

Nah, not buying it, poor storytelling.

Tony is one of the premiere scientific minds in the world, with what may as well be unlimited financial resources.

I assume he learned what he needed with that discussion with Scott, when they can to find him, and brainstormed the rest.

Nah, not buying it, poor storytelling.

View attachment 128746

^^^^
Nah, have a seat, lol.

And them getting the stones back was too fucking easy. I thought Thanos was actually gonna chase them through time.

I thought Thanos was faking his death with the reality stone. And was just gonna keep an eye on the Avengers, and once he found out about the time heist. Use the time stone to go back and try to stop them. Of course the Avengers would find a way to win but this would've been better than that middle hour of cute ass callbacks.

^^^^
Nah, have a seat, lol.

And them getting the stones back was too fucking easy. I thought Thanos was actually gonna chase them through time.

I thought Thanos was faking his death with the reality stone. And was just gonna keep an eye on the Avengers, and once he found out about the time heist. Use the time stone to go back and try to stop them. Of course the Avengers would find a way to win but this would've been better than that middle hour of cute ass callbacks.

That version of Thanos didn’t have the stones. How the hell was he gonna chase them through time?

That version of Thanos didn’t have the stones. How the hell was he gonna chase them through time?

I know that. I'm saying the movie wouldve been better and had more action if they done it that way. Had thanos fake his death and actually chase them through time.

How does one return the soul stone? Is the sacrifice undone?

Where's Gamaro?

Couldn't they get a BW from another timeline?

How did CM find Tony?

How did Tony figured out the Quantum Realm without Dr.Pym Tech?

Etc.
Thats the thing with time travel. THe rules are not always clear. regardless of the medium rules are constantly given but then broken instantly which leads to continuity issues and plotholes.

I know that. I'm saying the movie wouldve been better and had more action if they done it that way. Had thanos fake his death and actually chase them through time.

Fake his death? You talk about poor storytelling, but you want him to rehash a trick he used in IW?!
Besides, that version of Thanos destroyed the stones before he even knew the Avengers would come for him. So it wouldn’t even make sense.

Your version of Endgame is trash, bruh... no disrespect.

Fake his death? You talk about poor storytelling, but you want him to rehash a trick he used in IW?!
Besides, that version of Thanos destroyed the stones before he even knew the Avengers would come for him. So it wouldn’t even make sense.

Your version of Endgame is trash, bruh... no disrespect.

*AP21 voice* nigga, nevermind.

The point is they got the stones too easy, and it wouldve been a better movie if someone was actually trying to stop them. And not an hour of cute callbacks.

*AP21 voice* nigga, nevermind.

The point is they got the stones too easy, and it wouldve been a better movie if someone was actually trying to stop them. And not an hour of cute callbacks.

Thanos did try to stop them. He first had to find out what they were doing (Thanos did), how they were doing it(Thanos did), find out when they were doing it(Thanos did), then literally travel through time to stop them.(Thanos did)

Honestly now that I just wrote that down... I don’t even see what your issue is lol

He literally did the thing you said you wanted

Back