Welcome To aBlackWeb

In the comics cap becomes the leader and strategy guy as a old man. I doubt they will go that way.

I think they're done especially with the new films that are expected

I dont expect them to have new solos (especially cap and stark)

But I do think they will have cameos or supporting roles in some future films

Who does everyone want to be the next main villain?

I hope it's doom
Doom, if not him then when they do the eventual xmen reboot would love to see mr sinister, even though hes not a huge villian hes one of the dopest, also omega red would be cool af

She was NEVER alluded to once in this whole saga up until IW

Her movie gets wedged in between the culmination of a decade worth of movies that had nothing to do with her. Genius, I'll give them that

Shes never been a character ppl cared about yet she has had several reissues over the last few years

The black woman who really did become the second captain marvel and eventually lead the avengers gets reduced to a child who looks up to Ms Marvel

And yeah, she badically shows up on the scene and overshadows the rest of the women who been with the shits from jump. That "problem with women" is a cop out dude use to support this fuckery of white woman worship. Funny how niggaz dont show up for black women as hard.

Im done talking about it in this thread tho.

Doom
Galactus
Apocalypse
Mephisto
The Beyonder

If the MCU is going away from Earth centric storylines... my bet is on Galactus as the next “big bad”

With The Beyonder as close second

Secret Wars would be dope...and thats how they could bring Stark, Cap, Widow, Loki, Killmonger etc back...have The Beyonder pull them from different timelines to fight on Battleword

Idk, mixed feelings. Honestly the movie is only ok, the last hour definitely saved it.

Tony's rescue was underwhelming. The trailers made it seem like it was gonna be a dire situation. And without explantation, CM just shows up and rescues them. Ok.

I understood the job was done with Thanos and he was prolly weak from destroying the stones. But him just getting beasted like that and his head cut off, just didn't sit right with me. I know it's a Avengers movie but fuck them niggas.

Fat Thor, Professor Hulk and Rocket saved the first two hours. They were hilarious.

And I know Tony is a genius but how the fuck does he create the concept of a time machine in
the quantum realm without any knowledge of Dr.Pym technology. In like two fucking days. SMH.

The time heist callbacks were cute.

Hawkeye and BW soul stone scene was trash. Came off like a poor remix of the original scene in IW. Very anticlimactic.

The last battle was dope, very fucking dope. Cap did his thing. Only wish Hulk could've went apeshit on Thanos. The Tony and Rescue suit Potts scene was dope. I rolled my eyes at the all girl scene, whatever. Thanos hands was godly. I was ok with how it ended, I knew the Avengers had to win.

Tony's almost death scene in IW was better than his EG death scene.

Happy that Cap got his girl. Dont get the Anthony Mackie hate.

Endgame is definitely not fucking with IW at all. Not even close. Thanos is the best character in MCU history. And like stated before I would be cool if this was the last MCU movie. I'm only interested in Spider-Man, F4 and Xmen. Everything else from here on out is getting the Netflix treatment.

3.5 stars out of 5.

Her movie gets wedged in between the culmination of a decade worth of movies that had nothing to do with her. Genius, I'll give them that

Shes never been a character ppl cared about yet she has had several reissues over the last few years

The black woman who really did become the second captain marvel and eventually lead the avengers gets reduced to a child who looks up to Ms Marvel

And yeah, she badically shows up on the scene and overshadows the rest of the women who been with the shits from jump. That "problem with women" is a cop out dude use to support this fuckery of white woman worship. Funny how niggaz dont show up for black women as hard.

Fam, I think you thinking too much about this

When fury said movies ago that there are threats everywhere, not just on planet Earth, that's all that marvel needed to insert her wherever they wanted to because like she told them when they asked her, she was busy helping those planets that weren't lucky to have avengers.

No one forgot about Shuri and the rest of the females. Shuri, for now, is a supporting character in a main franchise. Maybe one day she puts on a suit, but y'all tripping with this shit

Idk, mixed feelings. Honestly the movie is only ok, the last hour definitely saved it.

Tony's rescue was underwhelming. The trailers made it seem like it was gonna be a dire situation. And without explantation, CM just shows up and rescues them. Ok.

I understood the job was done with Thanos and he was prolly weak from destroying the stones. But him just getting beasted like that and his head cut off, just didn't sit right with me. I know it's a Avengers movie but fuck them niggas.

Fat Thor, Professor Hulk and Rocket saved the first two hours. They were hilarious.

And I know Tony is a genius but how the fuck does he create the concept of a time machine in
the quantum realm without any knowledge of Dr.Pym technology. In like two fucking days. SMH.

The time heist callbacks were cute.

Hawkeye and BW soul stone scene was trash. Came off like a poor remix of the original scene in IW. Very anticlimactic.

The last battle was dope, very fucking dope. Cap did his thing. Only wish Hulk could've went apeshit on Thanos. The Tony and Rescue suit Potts scene was dope. I rolled my eyes at the all girl scene, whatever. Thanos hands was godly. I was ok with how it ended, I knew the Avengers had to win.

Tony's almost death scene in IW was better than his EG death scene.

Happy that Cap got his girl. Dont get the Anthony Mackie hate.

Endgame is definitely not fucking with IW at all. Not even close. Thanos is the best character in MCU history. And like stated before I would be cool if this was the last MCU movie. I'm only interested in Spider-Man, F4 and Xmen. Everything else from here on out is getting the Netflix treatment.

3.5 stars out of 5.
Def wit you on that, not in my top #5 marvel films, i got it at #6 tho lol

Yes please. Enough. Y’all gotta get over it.

Lol this is exactly how white people feel about black panther

How will Deadpool fit in?

5355f2136cd9a4ba-600x338.jpg

Back