Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thanos did try to stop them. He first had to find out what they were doing (Thanos did), how they were doing it(Thanos did) then literally travel through to stop them.(Thanos did)

Honestly now that I just wrote that down... I don’t even see what your issue is lol

Nigga what?, they got all the stones with no real resistance. Hulk snapped everybody back before Thanos even showed up. Thanos showed up to get the stones backs.

Nigga what?, they got all the stones with no real resistance. Hulk snapped everybody before Thanos even showed up. Thanos showed up to get the stones backs.

You want past Thanos to be psychic too? In order to do what you want he (Past Thanos)would would have to know what they were doing, where They were going, and at what point in time...before they (Avengers) even thought to do it.

Tell me how you figure he should know all that. Without opening “plot holes”, at that.

You want past Thanos to be psychic too? In order to do what you want he (Past Thanos)would would have to know what they were doing, where They were going, and at what point in time...before they (Avengers) even thought to do it.

Tell me how you figure he should know all that. Without opening “plot holes”, at that.

Thanos is one of the premiere scientific minds in the universe, with what may as well be unlimited God like powers with 6 infinity stones.

Lol @ psychic tho. The nigga had the time stone bruh.

Thanos is one of the premiere scientific minds in the universe,

Based on what evidence?

with what may as well be unlimited God like powers with 6 infinity stones.

Lol @ psychic tho. The nigga had the time stone bruh.

Which is why he destroyed the stones because he didn’t want anybody to undo what he did.

By the way, the time stone doesn’t let you travel through time. It just rewinds or fast forwards the time scale of what ever particular thing he focuses on. Everything else around what he uses the time stone on stays the same

I thought the girl power scene was lame af not because I hate cm or women (lol) but because I'm a grown azz man - and left that boy v girl shit back in primary school lol - it was outta place seeing all the female stars just randomly assemble in the field of battle after Spidey was hanging on for dear life lol.

I thought the girl power scene was lame af not because I hate cm or women (lol) but because I'm a grown azz man - and left that boy v girl shit back in primary school lol - it was outta place seeing all the female stars just randomly assemble in the field of battle after Spidey was hanging on for dear life lol.

Did it really bother you tho? Did it ruin your viewing experience?

You gotta consider that Cap sat on his ass for 5 years sulking over what happened. I'm not surprised at all his younger self was putting beats on him. He still did well but I knew he wasn't gonna walk away unscathed fighting himself. Shhhiiiieeeeeetttttt

The bit when he found out how annoying he is to the others had me laughing

Cosign fam

That's what I was saying when CM came out and niggas were hating for no good reason. Subconsciously niggas cast they're hatred for women on the character over see broad rejecting them I'm their past. I remember niggas saying it was panned by critics meanwhile Rotten Tomatoes had an average rating of 75% LOLOLOLOL.

Maaaannn honestly bro fuck niggas real talk. Niggas'll find stupid shit like that to be mad about.

Only reason why Shuri, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Gamorah, or Okoye don't catch the same flack is because they're supporting characters but I GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE if they had individual movies niggas would be mad AF and hating as to why they getting movie and why is feminism being shoved down their throats. I enjoyed Captain Marvel IDGAF
Yup agree 100%,and i think captain marvel gets alot of hate because of what brie lawson said about white males in movies or something so of course youre ignorant cac is gonna get all bent out of shape over her, those are the same ones that call bp terrible as well, dunno why some niggas in here is hating on her so much tho

Lamest things to me were cap in the support group n hawkeye n widow battling eachother for the ultimate sacrifice.

On that much I agree. Was the worst part of the movie. I didn’t hate it. It was just “meh”. It happened. Came and went.

Thanos throwing Gamora down hit way harder

Back