Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yup agree 100%,and i think captain marvel gets alot of hate because of what brie lawson said about white males in movies or something so of course youre ignorant cac is gonna get all bent out of shape over her, those are the same ones that call bp terrible as well, dunno why some niggas in here is hating on her so much tho

Cold thing was she wasn’t even talking about too many white males in movies, she was talking about too many white male movie CRITICS, with their white male sensibilities.

You're not missing too much with this one. I mean it's good but not as necessary. The end credits scene is kind of integral to this tho and explains how they got the idea for the time warp.

When I watched it I said I the post credits seemed like the most important part of the film

I watched it last night it came out Thursday night a women in the cinema was like yeah I have seen it 3 times In 2 days lmao she's serious about this

Yeah same here I seen Guardians 1 whe it first came out 3 times. Guardians 2 twice and Civil War twice.

If you got the AMC app you really have no excuse not to.

Last edited:
Yup agree 100%,and i think captain marvel gets alot of hate because of what brie lawson said about white males in movies or something so of course youre ignorant cac is gonna get all bent out of shape over her, those are the same ones that call bp terrible as well, dunno why some niggas in here is hating on her so much tho
so it basically was "negative criticism of my film is invalid if it comes from men. mostly white men"

Back