Welcome To aBlackWeb

Has everyone seen all the film's in the series?

I skipped iron man 2 and 3 and Thor 2

I still haven't seen Thor 2, GOTG2, and Ant Man and the Wasp. I'll get there though. If anything I'll prolly watch GOTG2 and Ant Man and the Wasp before seeing Endgame.

I tried to buy tickets for tuesday morning and fandango placed me in a line for 50 mins. Lmao bitch what in the fuck.

Who got a lank I'm not playing these games for this movie.

Last edited:
Cosign fam

That's what I was saying when CM came out and niggas were hating for no good reason. Subconsciously niggas cast they're hatred for women on the character over a broad rejecting them in their past. I remember niggas saying it was panned by critics meanwhile Rotten Tomatoes had an average rating of 75% LOLOLOLOL.

Maaaannn honestly bro fuck niggas real talk. Niggas'll find stupid shit like that to be mad about.

Only reason why Shuri, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Gamorah, or Okoye don't catch the same flack is because they're supporting characters but I GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE if they had individual movies niggas would be mad AF and hating as to why they getting movie and why is feminism being shoved down their throats. I enjoyed Captain Marvel IDGAF

I think the biggest reason for the hate had nothing to do with hating women, it's because they skipped over 4 Captain Marvel candidates to get to the blond white woman. I can say it's not a hatred of women because NO ONE would have had a problem if they went with Monica Rambeau's Captain Marvel. I even posted a video where a white dude basically went on a rant about how Monica's Cap truly deserved to be the one we got.

The feminism slant comes from the fact that not only did we get a white female captain marvel, but that she's also one of the strongest, most powerful beings in the MCU so far which makes no sense 'cause she ain't even close to that in the comics. How you gonna nerf the Hulk and (especially) Drax to take an asswhoopin from Thanos but white woman Captain Marvel, who ain't even remotely as strong in the comics, has a better chance of seeing dude?

I think the biggest reason for the hate had nothing to do with hating women, it's because they skipped over 4 Captain Marvel candidates to get to the blond white woman. I can say it's not a hatred of women because NO ONE would have had a problem if they went with Monica Rambeau's Captain Marvel. I even posted a video where a white dude basically went on a rant about how Monica's Cap truly deserved to be the one we got.

The feminism slant comes from the fact that not only did we get a white female captain marvel, but that she's also one of the strongest, most powerful beings in the MCU so far which makes no sense 'cause she ain't even close to that in the comics. How you gonna nerf the Hulk and (especially) Drax to take an asswhoopin from Thanos but white woman Captain Marvel, who ain't even remotely as strong in the comics, has a better chance of seeing dude?
02b.gif

Honestly most the people who bitched about it in here I guarantee never read the comics or know the source material outside of a quick google search, I think your claim is the small minority here, go back to that thread and you'll see.

This movie was flames. I say it's on the same level as Infinity War. Infinity War was a little bit better b/c it jumped into the action from the beginning. It took almost an hour before the story really started to pick up.

I will say Tony Stark & Black Widow dying made me sad.
I hate they turned Thor into a fat ass slob.

Thanos is probably the best comic book villain portrayed on screen next to Heath Ledger's version of The Joker. Anyways, Marvel has laid the blueprint as to how to create & close out a movie universe.

I can't remember what I gave Infinity War last year, but this movie is a 9-9.5/10.

You haven't seen Endgame yet bro????? What you doin' in this thread

Spoilers don't bother me or detract from the overall experience. I saw damned near the whole Avengers flick in Youtube clips and still enjoyed the fuck outta it when I finally saw the whole movie.

Last edited:
This movie was flames. I say it's on the same level as Infinity War. Infinity War was a little bit better b/c it jumped into the action from the beginning. It took almost an hour before the story really started to pick up.

Thanos is probably the best comic book villain portrayed on screen next to Heath Ledger's version of The Joker. Anyways, Marvel has laid the blueprint as to how to create & close out a movie universe.

I can't remember what I gave Infinity War last year, but this movie is a 9-9.5/10.
Why are you doing spoliers, this is a spoiler thread

You don't have to use the spoiler tag in this thread

There is no way you actually believe the bold.

They wanted to create a strong female representation and they chose to do it with Captain Marvel. They wanted her to be stronger than Thanos and that's what they chose to do. I think it was great for Marvel to create a strong female character that young girls could relate to and root for. She's the only female superhero (as in having super powers sorry black widow) in the whole franchise.

Also they used her very well she wasn't in the film a lot obviously because she could of got the stones to easily and when she squared up to thanos people still had doubts

Back