Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's not opinion. Its fact lmao

no matter how much you try to spin it Ragnorok came out before Auquaman and came out the same year as justice league. So, unless they knew what direction Auquaman was going to be while in production and changed their script to follow suite, your comments are false .

Remember I'm the same guy who loved Shazam the movie, read comics and even said DC animated and comics are better at this time than Marvel's so I don't really play favorites
Okay bro...

Thor just became more Aquaman like all on his own.... No outside influence.... It just happened

I hope more people on Twitter make the same connection so y'all can go apeshit

This Aquaman/Thor connection is off base like a mutha. The two characters really aren't that much alike. Thor was a drunken buffoon through most of Endgame. AM was a dudebro. Where's the similarity?

Momoa was decent in Stargate Atlantis though. That is probably because his character didn't have much personality, so the acting job wasn't that difficult.

220px-Ryder_and_Hawkins_2009.jpg

Josh Brolin wants to be part of the Eternals project. Hopefully they make that happen. It would be interesting to see what happened to Titan and led Thanos down his path.

Xmen vs avengers would be a nice direction.

Or properly build towards a Galactus event.

But they prolly go space

I want a universe leveling Beyonder vs Molecule Man fight.

zmy2dk.jpg

Go Secret Wars > Secret Wars 2. Pull in the Xmen and have Phoenix lose to the Beyonder

image4.jpg

I don't understand the comments from y'all that wanted to see CM get humbled

What tf did she do to y'all?

While I thought her solo movie was serviceable, she hasn't done anything to deserve this ass whooping y'all keep wishing on her

Why you niggas hate females so much?

I was on IG reading the comment section about something that has nothing to do with End Game. Someone posted a potential spoiler. If that comment is accurate I’m going back and retroactively reporting that shit smh.

Back