Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yep cus Thor in any form is still better then Aquamans/Mamoa stale ass personality. Thor out did Aquamn at his own alcoholic gimmick.

Promise you Marvel studios probably didnt even watch Aquaman they just happen to make better personality and characters comes to life on the screen.
That's just biased opinion

I would call it hate, but the emotion ain't even there... It's just petty

Lol he is almost completely unlikable in JL that they tried to tone down his douche bag bs in Aquaman but it just showed how one sided he is.
Yea yall niggaz hating now....

I ain't even the one who brought up Aquaman, now everybody wanna talk about how bad Mamoa is....

Yea yall niggaz hating now....

I ain't even the one who brought up Aquaman, now everybody wanna talk about how bad Mamoa is....
It's not I went to a theater with 15 coworkers/friends when it came out and I even liked the movie gave it a 7.5/10. But all 15 of them said Mamoa tries to hard with the character and not a very likeable approach to the character. Seems to be a shared opinion on discussion boards for comic fans as well. It was even worse for JL that DC toned him down alot when it came time for his solo.

Now this might be hate.

I'm not even familiar with all dude work, this seems personal

Not at all. I like Mamoa, I enjoyed Aquaman immensely. I don’t do the MCU vs DCCU flame wars. Khal Drogo was easily his best performance

Hemsworth is by no means a Denzel Washington, but he will act circles around Mamoa. That’s just objective truth. Outside of Aquaman and Khal Drogo can you even name another role he’s played?

His Conan movie was ass.

Y y'all niggaz so easily trolled?
Will yall gtfoh entertaining this nigga

Yo really in here talking about them wack ass cacs that can't make a good movie to save their lives

Endgame>>>>>>anything the distinguished competition will ever think of making

Not at all. I like Mamoa, I enjoyed Aquaman immensely. I don’t do the MCU vs DCCU flame wars. Khal Drogo was easily his best performance

Hemsworth is by no means a Denzel Washington, but he will act circles around Mamoa
. That’s just objective truth. Outside of Aquaman and Khal Drogo can you even name another role he’s played?

His Conan movie was ass.

Exactly

I'm right, y'all just never wanna give me credit

It's not opinion. Its fact lmao

no matter how much you try to spin it Ragnorok came out before Auquaman and came out the same year as justice league. So, unless they knew what direction Auquaman was going to be while in production and changed their script to follow suite, your comments are false .

Remember I'm the same guy who loved Shazam the movie, read comics and even said DC animated and comics are better at this time than Marvel's so I don't really play favorites

Last edited:
DC about to give up on their whole app subscription and license their shit to Netflix and Hulu after these haymakers.

Mamoa'' AM was fresh and entertaining.

I loved the charm and charisma.

Thor started off very brooding and serious, until they found a cool lane for him to be comedic.

Approach the role with the same charisma and laid back comedy Mamoa does with AM...

Shits not a coincidence.... But whatever I ain't gonna fight y'all on it....

What the nigga say?

He could see fat Thor and Aquaman hanging out.

Yup homie, I saw the exact same thing....

And apparently there's no reason to look into this any deeper....

Smh

DC about to give up on their whole app subscription and license their shit to Netflix and Hulu after these haymakers.
That's just retarded.

Nothing marvel does hurts the DC streaming app. After Netflix clapped all marvel content they not even in competition any more....

By the time the new series drop in the Disney app Titans will be on season 3

Back