Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thanos ironically was a mutant of his race. Hos family all look like humans except him.

I had to explain that to my homeboy. lol He thought there was a race of big purple niggas runnin around out there.

I don't understand the comments from y'all that wanted to see CM get humbled

What tf did she do to y'all?

While I thought her solo movie was serviceable, she hasn't done anything to deserve this ass whooping y'all keep wishing on her

Why you niggas hate females so much?

It ain't about females bruh. I think it's the way Larson plays the character. She comes off as smug. People tend to want to see anyone like that get smacked down a bit. It's not like I wanted to see her get crushed, but that punch she caught did put a small on my face.

I had to explain that to my homeboy. lol He thought there was a race of big purple niggas runnin around out there.

It ain't about females bruh. I think it's the way Larson plays the character. She comes off as smug. People tend to want to see anyone like that get smacked down a bit. It's not like I wanted to see her get crushed, but that punch she caught did put a small on my face.

To be fair the character is soo smug in the cartoons.

This was a great moment

tumblr_pql4rgLWSi1rwxoyco2_540.gif

"It’s fine, actually. Mom never wears anything I buy her."

I was on IG reading the comment section about something that has nothing to do with End Game. Someone posted a potential spoiler. If that comment is accurate I’m going back and retroactively reporting that shit smh.

Same happened to me it didn't ruin anything for me even tho they were true...

How they have my guy Thor with the beer gut lol

Best part was when everyone came back at the end then CP was rockin Thanos wit the hammer.

And y’all hatin captain marvel cool wit me I wasn’t fuckin with the haircut though.

Cap passing the shield to Falcon was cool too.

I don't understand the comments from y'all that wanted to see CM get humbled

What tf did she do to y'all?

While I thought her solo movie was serviceable, she hasn't done anything to deserve this ass whooping y'all keep wishing on her

Why you niggas hate females so much?

Yall gotta stop with this

You aint heard nobody criticizing Shuri, Black widow, Scarlette, Valyrie, Pepper or any other the other women in these films.

Niggaz have a problem with a stereotypical blonde haired blue eyed white bitch coming outta nowhere being shoved down ppls throats like she's the great white hope.

But I forget a lotta uncle rukus ass niggaz on here worship white women anyway.

I dont think Stark, Cap and Widow are done now that time travel and alternate timelines have been introduced into the universe

Yall gotta stop with this

You aint heard nobody criticizing Shuri, Black widow, Scarlette, Valyrie, Pepper or any other the other women in these films.

Niggaz have a problem with a stereotypical blonde haired blue eyed white bitch coming outta nowhere being shoved down ppls throats like she's the great white hope.

But I forget a lotta uncle rukus ass niggaz on here worship white women anyway.

Is the bold what is really happening? Or is it just a perception that has been parroted by some men? A lot of which really have a problem with women.

I dont think Stark, Cap and Widow are done now that time travel and alternate timelines have been introduced into the universe

In the comics cap becomes the leader and strategy guy as a old man. I doubt they will go that way.

I think they're done especially with the new films that are expected

I was gonna ask who that random ass kid was at the end when they were at the Stark memorial joint but apparently it was the kid that was helping Tony out in Iron Man 3

Was that setting us up to introduce him later as Tony's successor?

Back