Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thanos had his time to shine in IW

Endgame was about the Avengers

Ima be real the movie kinda dragged alone and if it wasnt for Fat Thor it would have been just okay

When Thor got real shit got real. The final fight scene was dope

BUT

Cap was taking to many blows from him after Thanos knocked Ironman and Thor out. I had the side eye

So my niggas couldn’t cap take the Gauntlet go back in time take care of business then come back and snap his fingers? His death just seems unnecessary

Ima be real the movie kinda dragged alone and if it wasnt for Fat Thor it would have been just okay

When Thor got real shit got real. The final fight scene was dope

BUT

Cap was taking to many blows from him after Thanos knocked Ironman and Thor out. I had the side eye
Movie def wouldnt have been meh

But fat Thor and Rocket stole the show with the comedy

Google the word Thanos then push the Infinity Gauntlet,something cool happens.
giphy.gif

I just wanted more action, why is that a big deal
because you got all of that in IW imo

this was to bring closure and tie up loose ends. The final scene was well worth the build up.

I mean hell, technically, you had action when they went back in time in a couple scenes

You sounding like you wanted 3 hrs of non stop action and to me, thats just not possible for a movie that had all this shit going on

because you got all of that in IW imo

this was to bring closure and tie up loose ends. The final scene was well worth the build up.

I mean hell, technically, you had action when they went back in time in a couple scenes

You sounding like you wanted 3 hrs of non stop action and to me, thats just not possible for a movie that had all this shit going on

I disagree with that. It was a great scene but chill.

It could have been better

Movie def wouldnt have been meh

But fat Thor and Rocket stole the show with the comedy
Thor punking quill was hilarious.
Trip me out that everyone forgot that quill is the reason all this bullshit happened. I felt like if it was a muhfuckin black character did it people would've fuckin remembered tho

Back