Welcome To aBlackWeb

Since you insist on speaking for me, I said marvel will never build towards an event like this again. It was a once in a life time thing. While amazing it would take too much to try bring that much together again.

The fact that they saying that done means to me that they are acknowledging the same thing.

Yes we did a good thing, but we done. Wherever marvel goes from here, it'll never reach this scale again....

That was my whole point. The end game is really the end of an era. Hence the no mid credits, no end credits.

It's over. The run is over.

But I'll let y'all catch on to it later....
nah

they are done b/c there are more stories to tell

I've always thought of a lot of the early marvel movies were on the job training for many of the Marvel writers, directors, actors, etc...

Trying to find a nice balance b/t story, action, and fanfare

The movies got better over time sans a few misses here and there

The Russo brothers basically took everyone else's movies and created two of the biggest films our generation will ever see. That is no small task. You still in here trying to imply that somehow, Marvel is going to take a hit in the quality of films, and thats just not true.

They are done with THIS chapter in the massive universe that is Marvel. You act like they said they were never making marvel films again. I can see how they might need a break for a while after this. This shit will be talked about for the rest of the year, and even again once it drops on DVD/ on demand services

you still in here with your "toldyaaso" when you havent said anything that mattered in the grand scheme of things. In other words, DC will NEVER achieve anything of this magnitude unless they use the time stone and go back and hire all the directors, writers, actors from Marvel

You have NO idea what the next phase of marvel films are going to hold, and yet, you already trying to compare them to this run of films. Who cares if they dont surpass 10+ years of films? I'm excited to see how marvel handles F4, X-men, etc.. moving forward. I can appreciate those films as well as the run that just ended without comparing them. Why cant you sir?

nah

they are done b/c there are more stories to tell

I've always thought of a lot of the early marvel movies were on the job training for many of the Marvel writers, directors, actors, etc...

Trying to find a nice balance b/t story, action, and fanfare

The movies got better over time sans a few misses here and there

The Russo brothers basically took everyone else's movies and created two of the biggest films our generation will ever see. That is no small task. You still in here trying to imply that somehow, Marvel is going to take a hit in the quality of films, and thats just not true.

They are done with THIS chapter in the massive universe that is Marvel. You act like they said they were never making marvel films again. I can see how they might need a break for a while after this. This shit will be talked about for the rest of the year, and even again once it drops on DVD/ on demand services

you still in here with your "toldyaaso" when you havent said anything that mattered in the grand scheme of things. In other words, DC will NEVER achieve anything of this magnitude unless they use the time stone and go back and hire all the directors, writers, actors from Marvel

You have NO idea what the next phase of marvel films are going to hold, and yet, you already trying to compare them to this run of films. Who cares if they dont surpass 10+ years of films? I'm excited to see how marvel handles F4, X-men, etc.. moving forward. I can appreciate those films as well as the run that just ended without comparing them. Why cant you sir?

AP..Out

tenor.gif

Since you insist on speaking for me, I said marvel will never build towards an event like this again. It was a once in a life time thing. While amazing it would take too much to try bring that much together again.

The fact that they saying that done means to me that they are acknowledging the same thing.

Yes we did a good thing, but we done. Wherever marvel goes from here, it'll never reach this scale again....

That was my whole point. The end game is really the end of an era. Hence the no mid credits, no end credits.

It's over. The run is over.

But I'll let y'all catch on to it later....

So let me get this straight. Marvel was basically able to take a relatively unknown superhero and use him to kick off an extended universe that now has 4 (soon to be 5) of the 10 highest grossing movies of all time. In other words, they were able to turn lead into gold. You're saying that now that they actually have gold, it will be impossible for them to use it to get more gold. If you really think that even knowing that they recently acquired a shit load of new franchises, some of which are among their most popular, all I can say is Du, you're
tenor.gif

Nah for real though. Endgame is the end of an era, but they already have the blueprint. I think I read that they are treating Far From Home as the end of Phase 4. So whatever the next movie after that is, they'll use it as the new Ironman. So we may see a bit of a drop of as they essentially start things over, but you're crazy if you think they can't build it back up to this level in another 10 years. Hell Feige already said they have plans that take them all the way to 2028 and that was before they got the FOX properties.

Would that shit Loki did have any consequences? Or am I reaching? How are they gonna do his series on Disney + ?

yes it will for sure because now there's a timeline where Loki didn't get killed due to time travel,just like how there's a 2014 gamora in this timeline because nebula used the time machine to bring 2014 gamora to the present.

I mean he did get killed ,but his past self is alive so there's still a version of Loki alive 2012 Loki is alive.

Last edited:
I wonder where they were when they were gone for 5 yrs

Spiderman made it seem like they were totally conscious and even talked to each other

I wonder how they ate and shit?

Also I wondered what would happen if Thor told his mother she was gonna die and she did something else or if Tony told his father that Bucky would kill him and his wife?

They said they can't change your own personal timeline,but I just wonder what would have happened.

Y'all don't remember when Cap made Mjolnir wiggle in Civil War and Thor had that surprised/worried look on his face? It was basically saying "Almost, but not yet" to Cap.

Cap's gone through enough shit from Civil War to now to make his heart pure.

He finally shook his domestic terrorist shit

He made the first movie great.

He should have had more screen time

More fighting needed to happen too
what exactly were YOU personally expecting Shiz? You tripping on such a minute part of the movie.

Back