Welcome To aBlackWeb

crazy part is i just got my monday 11am tickets.. shit was assigned seating, and almost sold out

More blows exchanged between CM and Thanos

And a deeper fight with Thor and Thanos

Truth be told, I wanted a far longer fight between Dr Strange and Thanos in IW, something that spoke to Strange being the Sorcerer Supreme and being a match for Thanos even though he had the Reality gem should have taken them through different dimensions and whatnot.

So me discussing what I would have like to see in a discussion thread is nitpicking.

Chill out fam, youre better than this
it is Shiz

you saying the final act wasnt as good, albeit, in your opinion b/c Fat ass thor didnt have that much screen time with Thanos. This wasnt Thor vs Thanos movie

thats a nitpick

it is Shiz

you saying the final act wasnt as good, albeit, in your opinion b/c Fat ass thor didnt have that much screen time with Thanos. This wasnt Thor vs Thanos movie

thats a nitpick

LIES.

I said I really liked the final fight scene.

A nigga said he wants more and thats a problem?

remember, you started this
Relax AP, I'm excited too,

But I can already see two of my expectations weren't met...

I wanted to see CM humbled....
I wanted to see hulk get his run back with thanos

Fat Thor seemed funny, so I'll give that one a chance.

And I wanna see Thanos put them paws on niggaz....

Plus pepper in her suit....

Cap with a hammer...

All that sounds good...

So I still wanna see it

Was that stan lee who said make love not war?

2012 loki might be a problem again in the next movie

Looking forward to that captain falcon solo movie

Relax AP, I'm excited too,

But I can already see two of my expectations weren't met...

I wanted to see CM humbled....
I wanted to see hulk get his run back with thanos

Fat Thor seemed funny, so I'll give that one a chance.

And I wanna see Thanos put them paws on niggaz....

Cap with a hammer...

All that sounds good...

So I still wanna see it

why you wanna see a dude beat up a female so bad?

5lftu8h3vgal.gif

all jokes aside, for the magnitude of this film, i thought everything was about as good as one could expect. While i thought i would see Hulk try to piece Thanos up, i dismissed that as soon as i saw Professor Hulk. Just didnt really seem like he was about that battle life anymore

I thought the fan service to IM wielding the gauntlet was dope af tho

i was having a talk about this all inthe bar once, and i said what the mcu did was really rebirth marvels holy trinity, and that is why they were successful

for decades marvel had been Spiderman/Wolverine/Hulk

almost everything marvel did outside of comics was through one of those three...

when the MCU debuted they went Ironman/Captain America/Thor

not necessarily secondary characters by any means....but sony still had spidey and wolverine, and hulk was struggling on the main screen...

by placing the focus on the new three, and world building with story lines relevant to their development thy were able to do something magical....

less restrictions due to the character properties, and less comparison to previous incarnations of the same character over done a million times...

a joint MCU would have never worked with sony using hulk, spidey and wolverine...

but if they never steppd out there with ironman and cap at the center....we might have gotten that shit.....and t wouldn't had been as great as this was

That was dope
The power of tony, guns similar to war machine, technology and smoothness of ultron and the dexterity of spiderman. She was wreckng shit.

Was that stan lee who said make love not war?
You must not have been in a theater with crackas the minute they recognized that was him(or anything significant happening) them bastards started clapping.
"I am........Iron Man!"
>>>>>>I'm the batman

Maybe I misworded it....the infinity gauntlet makes u a god and immortal Iron Man did not have to die if he had the gauntlet

Where'd you get the bold from? And I'm guessing you missed them explaining that not just anyone was powerful enough to wield all six stones. Hence Hulk's arm being burnt up when he used it.

Where'd you get the bold from? And I'm guessing you missed them explaining that not just anyone was powerful enough to wield all six stones. Hence Hulk's arm being burnt up when he used it.
Yea that’s an obvious plot filler to explain his death and why Thanos keep whooping their asses ..... there is still a million scenarios where the nigga don’t die is my point

Chick in front of me was loud sniffle crying when Tony died. Dude next to me tried to wipe his tear on the sly.

Back