Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yea that’s an obvious plot filler to explain his death and why Thanos keep whooping their asses ..... there is still a million scenarios where the nigga don’t die is my point

They introduced that 'fact' about the stones with the tesseract in CA1 and reinforced it with the power stone in GotG1. Humans can't wield the power of a single stone.

Yea that’s an obvious plot filler to explain his death and why Thanos keep whooping their asses ..... there is still a million scenarios where the nigga don’t die is my point

That wasn't plot filler. When Thanos used the stones it almost killed him also. That's why initially Thor said he would use the stones at 1st because he knew a human couldn't. The reason The Hulk said he would do it instead because he wasn't in as bad a mental state as Thor, strong as shit and most of the energy the stones gave off was gamma radiation. That's the radiation that made Bruce Banner The Hulk. The stones fucked The Hulk up after he used them.

They showed from last movie to this movie that not any regular person could use all that power and live. Tony knew what was gonna happen when he was about to finger snap and Dr. Strange knew that shit since Infinity War. That is why he exchanged the time stone for Tony's life and didn't tell him what he had to do to save everyone

This movie was really good it actually felt like a once in a life time experience like when people were at age to see the original star wars saga, the theater was packed to the max and fan boys running wild, dope energy.

I can see why some might prefer IW over this but to me I cant pick I just view it as one solid film. No need to even debate it. I love DC since a kid but god does both Endgame and IW kill any hype for their movies when you think if DC can even be this good even if they reboot the whole thing with solid stories shit once I left the theater Im just thinking how could DC even come close anymore shit is just not fair at all and im sure they wont reach that type of success even down the line as this world building and hype level.

Last edited:
Taking my son tomorrow morning to the 7:40 showing. He said he couldn't hang with me last night for that 10:20 showing.

I really thought Cap was gonna die when Thanos beat his ass

he looked like a champ for bout 10 seconds then Thanos Thanosed

also Thanos isn't dead really.

Last edited:
my supervisor is the worst

he came over here after JUST seeing the movie just now asking me questions that were clearly explained..

nigga wut??

Hawkeye Ronin >>>>>>>>> BW

I used to clown them for having no powers but hawkeye actually is dope with those different arrows and it's basically a super power to be that accurate and have the ability to do all those things

Black Window like a female dare devil/Punisher.She just a brawler and killer

I really started rocking with hawkeye in Ultron.he was funny and had some shit

Ronin is dope,but I think that era is over since he got his fam back

I really thought Cap was gonna die when Thanos beat his ass

he looked like a champ for bout 10 second then Thanos Thanosed

also Thanos isn't dead really.
Yea thats one thing them snapping him away gives them a chance to bring him back in future films if they want, i was hoping someone woulda killed him(again)in a 1on1 tho but meh,oh well

The MCU wants to pump CM,but Black Panther is where the money is

ppl really got hype when they were the first heroes to come through that portal.

They know what it iiiiiiiizzzzzz

Then he did some running back shuffle shit in a zig zag pattern on niggas

When Black panther and them appeared it was silence then applause

Slight disappointment when Thanos army disappears and it's just Thanos and he goes to sit down I honestly thought we would get a final fight but when he disappeared I was like welp....still liked it but a final fight to death would of been much better.

Slight disappointment when Thanos army disappears and it's just Thanos and he goes to sit down I honestly thought we would get a final fight but when he disappeared I was like welp....still liked it but a final fight to death would of been much better.

he fought a lot until then though

It was perfect to see him get what he gave out to other ppl

Plus they tried that a few times and beat niggas up

Back