Welcome To aBlackWeb

An old friend of mine from HS just sent me an IM asking if I've seen it yet. He said "Bruh, they got one of your favorite songs in the intro to Endgame".

Is it true??? Cause if it is I might fuck around and shed at least a tear regardless of what's going on. Dear Mr Fantasy was one of the great songs that came out of the Vietnam War era and using it in this flick might set the tone in a way I hadn't considered: It goes from being a comic book hero flick to a straight up war flick.

I really gotta see this shit if it's in it.

The Spanish version on Facebook. I watched a bit.. Laughed at professor hulk

Just got back, fucking loved it

I'll be back in the morning

Gotta get some sleep lol

It was cool seeing Community cameos... told off the manager before the movie for tryna play me... made a couple friends in line and inside... today was a good day...

Last edited:
Amazing. I'm not even going to nitpick. What they pulled off with this movie is simply amazing. I'm still wired.

Fat Thor was great. I'm guessing he'll be in GoTG 3.

Captain Ameri-Thor was a savage. He was serving Thanos some devastating combos.

Professor Hulk was dope.

I wonder if the scene with all the ladies is hinting at an A-Force movie in the future. I'd watch that. I need more Pepper/Rescue.

I'm so glad they showed just how powerful Thanos is without any stones. He was passing out ass whoopins like candy on Halloween.

I was expecting more CM but they maximized the little screen time she had. She shocked the hell out of Thanos with how strong she was. He had to hit her with that power stone to get her off his head.

Great way for RDJ and Evans to end their runs.

Just got out of the theater now.

I liked it a lot. Thor, Rhodes and Rocket Raccoon were hilarious in the movie. I loved all the call backs to the previous movies also.

I’m not gonna lie I’m not a big fan of time traveling stuff outside of back to the future so I had a few issues with some of the events that took place. I will have to check the movie out again to get the explanation a bit better.

The last fight scene was phenomenal . Once again they did a great job of showing all the characters getting some action. I liked it better than infinity war because I knew how that movie was going to end due to reading comics.

This one I knew Thanos would lose but I didn’t know how they would go about beating him. I also didn’t know how they would transition away from Robert Downey Jr and Chris Evans being in the films. They did a good job with that in my opinion.

I can’t wait to see what’s next with the overall story arc of the MCU

DC got it from here, don't worry
really is dc's time to get shit going

LeBronBoshLaughSloMoLakers.gif

Back