Welcome To aBlackWeb

It will be very interesting to see how marvel continues on for real though.

They have established characters that will continue on like strange, spidey, BP and now cap marvel, but with endgame being the final chapter in a huge story arc, they will basically be starting from scratch now.

I think moving forward, the films will be successful, but I dont think they will put up the same numbers as the infinity saga films did. Will still be very successful though.

The draw of a mcu X-men will end up crushing all this shit that's happening now.

"Dude" Thor was something I didn't expect.

Widow and Hawk Eye fighting over who was gonna sacrifice themselves was kind of foolish.

How old girl knew Strange would come in 5 years, but didn't know Hulk would show up asking for stones is weird.
I'm still confused how Cap lived a regular life, but was still in their same time line.

Was hoping for another raging Hulk moment, but didn't get that.

Couldn't help but notice that "girl power" moment at the end. I ain't mad, but I look forward to who will be.

Gotta admit I was scratching my head for a moment when they killed Thanos in like the first 10 minutes. I was wondering who the hell they was gonna fight for a moment.

A lot more storytelling in this one. I don't think they had that many action scenes compared to the rest.

Never saw the Capt. Marvel movie, but I was surprised at how strong she is. Pretty sure her being away was them keeping the movie from being way shorter with someone that strong around.

Captain Marvel looks better with the short haircut

I was on some fanboy shit when Mjolnir floated and flew straight to Steve

Thanos was getting busy. . .he wrecked Tony, Thor and Cap without the stones

Thor was flabby and sick for most of the movie

Lol at Tony asking Antman if he is proposing using the plot from Back To The Future to beat Thanos

Black Panther was on his Barry Sanders shit

Wish Hulk was able to run it back with Thanos

Scarlet Witch almost bodied Thanos by herself

Like I said already another 4-5 years. They might not even give Phoenix a theatrical release and just let it drop with Disney+

Best action sequence was cap with that hammer.

When cap got up and heard someone say on your left(I'm assuming falcon) and u just saw mad niggaz come out of nowhere lead by panther....shit was hype

Muhfuckas really love them some damn spiderman yo. I was like dats cool but muhfuckin tchalla is back, what nyucca.
How old girl knew Strange would come in 5 years, but didn't know Hulk would show up asking for stones is weird.
She prolly got a connection with the past, present and future sorcerer supremes somehow

Shit was epic.. A perfect send off.. Still got IW over this because of the unpredictability but no complaints really.. They did a good job with the callbacks .. It had to be hard af to wrap up 22 films but somehow they did it successfully.. I'm glad they didn't hoe Thanos out and let him get defeated too easily.. His hand to hand on another level.. Only corny scene was that "girl power" scene lol.. but I get it.. 4.5/5

Back