Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yall forget that the general public knows Marvel has a proven track record.

Yup.

Even tho it's been 10 years, only the last 4/5 of them they've found their groove and been putting consistent quality work.

While the Russo brothers have had a hand it, they ain't have nothing to do w/ Black Panther, Ant-Man, GOTG, Dr. Strange, Captain Marvel, Spidey, Ragnarok.

not gonna lie, at first when thor decaps Thanos, i kept thinking Thanos was still using the reality stone and was fucking with them.

Everything seemed TOO fucking easy

then once i saw it was legit, i kept thinking how in the world do we get to the Thanos that has been in the previews

Marvel did another excellent job of misdirection in the trailers , at least with Fat Thor

Giant Ant Man was killing shit!!!

I kinda see what the IGN review was talking about when it was saying the 3rd hour was CGI heavy, but to me, idk how else you are to get a battle of that magnitude without a ton of CGI

I was kinda pissed at first at the lack of CM screen time b/c i'm like, they did all this teasing of her for 5 min of screen time? Then she flew in that bitch and started wrecking shit

Definitivamente estoy pensando en ver esto otra vez

^^^^

thats for Du trifling ass for trying to watch a spanish version since he couldnt fucking wait until Monday...smh

Back