Welcome To aBlackWeb

I hate the host of these videos and his dumbass jokes, but they do super good breakdowns of the trailers and have some interesting theories.

I dont hunt but I want to learn how. Never been close to a brown bear or its Cubs but I was real close to a black bear. Not face to face close though. Was face to face close to a moose and her calf tho. Was pretty fucking terrifying

You should go and be the next Timothy Treadwell and do the impossible and survive.

I hate the host of these videos and his dumbass jokes, but they do super good breakdowns of the trailers and have some interesting theories.

20min clip to breakdown a 2min trailer for some shit that might not have nothing to do w/ the movie...

tenor.gif

I wonder if Shuri really got dusted or is she just missing in hiding or training

I wonder how Ant Man got out and if that's now when we see him or in the past because ppl pointed out that it says 1983 in the corner of the surveillance cam

I wonder who will save Iron Man?

I hope we see the Hulk get active,I'm sure we will

May even get that scene from the IW trailer where the Hulk was in Wakanda

I wonder where Capt Marvel plays into this

I got a feeling her movie ends leading right into Endgame like Ant Man and the wasp ended

I wonder if Shuri really got dusted or is she just missing in hiding or training

I wonder how Ant Man got out and if that's now when we see him or in the past because ppl pointed out that it says 1983 in the corner of the surveillance cam

I wonder who will save Iron Man?

I hope we see the Hulk get active,I'm sure we will

May even get that scene from the IW trailer where the Hulk was in Wakanda

I wonder where Capt Marvel plays into this

I got a feeling her movie ends leading right into Endgame like Ant Man and the wasp ended
Yeah definitely gonna be one of her mid credits scenes getting the call from fury or hearing about Thanos. Maybe they will go to present day at the end of her movie too and show her heading back to earth.

I think that dude from the Guardians who has Yondus weapon will be the one to find Tony since hes in the guardians old ship. He probably goes to search for the guardians with the Ravagers and finds tony instead.

I have a feeling that in order to escape the quantum realm, Ant Man goes through some type of Time warp and when we see him on the video camera, is when he just gets out of the quantum realm not even realizing what year it is. Maybe not though because if that is the case, how would have Cap and Widow gone back in time? Unless Ant Man somehow brought everyone back in time with him. I dunno just speculating.

Back