Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's just a theory, but rumors are saying the fox Disney deal could be wrapped up in January 2019. I think if all goes well they might be able to film something like a mid credits scene featuring the fox characters.

But with dark Phoenix coming out in June I wonder if they will use that same team to bring over to the mcu or not. Kinberg said that its supposed to be a beginning to a new trilogy and with feige reviewing its final product maybe Phoenix will alter their reality and bring them into the mcu. 2019 is about to be such a dope year for comicbook films. We're about to be in a new era

It's just a theory, but rumors are saying the fox Disney deal could be wrapped up in January 2019. I think if all goes well they might be able to film something like a mid credits scene featuring the fox characters.

But with dark Phoenix coming out in June I wonder if they will use that same team to bring over to the mcu or not. Kinberg said that its supposed to be a beginning to a new trilogy and with feige reviewing its final product maybe Phoenix will alter their reality and bring them into the mcu. 2019 is about to be such a dope year for comicbook films. We're about to be in a new era

I was thinking something similar... depending on when the deal is finalized Marvel may be able to squeeze in a credits scene or an easter egg of some sort. I said it a while back that Infinity War would be the perfect opportunity to merge the universes together.

Question tho.. I know Scarlet Witch could alter reality on some House of M "No More Mutants" shit... but can Phoenix alter reality like that?

I was thinking something similar... depending on when the deal is finalized Marvel may be able to squeeze in a credits scene or an easter egg of some sort. I said it a while back that Infinity War would be the perfect opportunity to merge the universes together.

Question tho.. I know Scarlet Witch could alter reality on some House of M "No More Mutants" shit... but can Phoenix alter reality like that?
I think you're right. I know Phoenix is super powerful and thought it had reality changing abilities but after reviewing the powers on comicvine they make no mention of reality changing powers. Just overpowered af lol

The Phoenix Force is described as one of the most powerful forces in the universe.

It can wield its energy in a variety of different ways including:

• Fire it into an immensely powerful concussive force.
  • It can travel in time and space by collapsing its powers from the inside, much like a black hole, and reforms itself in its destination.
  • It can absorb many kinds of energy, from the life-force of an individual to the entire energy of a sun.
  • The Phoenix Force has the power over life and death itself and can use it to resurrect itself or others.
  • Since it is the source of all psionic energy, it has vast telepathic and telekinetic powers and is always searching for a host that is strong enough to bear its power.
  • When the Phoenix Force does enter a host, it amplifies the basic abilities that the host innately has, allowing them to manipulate matter on sub-atomic levels, and can teleport others from various corners of the universe via wormholes.
  • When the Phoenix Force leaves its host, it leaves behind a small fraction of its power within the host.
Should the Phoenix Force be harmed, or possibly killed, it becomes an egg of cosmic power and incubates in the White Hot Room until it hatches out completely healed.

House of M would be a perfect way to incorporate them, but they'd have to change the story up a bit. I never read it personally but seen vids on it. Hopefully the deal closes within the first 2 months of the year. Exciting time to be a geek lol.

I wonder how they would pull off Galactus visually. I mean anything that aint a fuckin cloud is probably an improvement but still.. lol

1533665938_354_tvgn-news-the-top-25-marvel-comics-villains.jpg

While also explaining, as they do in the comics, that his true form is beyond the perception of lesser beings and they see him in a way that would make sense to them as was stated in the comics.

PVIDV.jpg

1533665938_354_tvgn-news-the-top-25-marvel-comics-villains.jpg

While also explaining, as they do in the comics, that his true form is beyond the perception of lesser beings and they see him in a way that would make sense to them as was stated in the comics.

PVIDV.jpg

I'm thinking about the scale of Galactus tho. Every comic i've seen him in he's been this MASSIVE fuckin being. Wondering how they would pull that off visually in comparison to planets and the avengers(or whoever) are going to fight him .

Can Galactus change his size?

Im used to seeing shit like this
dab50e22ecb304358a21b848c35fc453_L.jpg

Maybe if they scale him down a bit like they did for whatever character they showed in guardians it might work.. still huge but not bigger than a planet huge.
Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-celestial.jpg

I'm thinking about the scale of Galactus tho. Every comic i've seen him in he's been this MASSIVE fuckin being. Wondering how they would pull that off visually in comparison to planets and the avengers(or whoever) are going to fight him .

Can Galactus change his size?

Im used to seeing shit like this
View attachment 100752

Maybe if they scale him down a bit like they did for whatever character they showed in guardians it might work.. still huge but not bigger than a planet huge.
View attachment 100753

Yeah, he can freely change his size. Most of the time he's Transformer sized, so he won't be much different than what we've already seen in movies in recent times.

I always felt fox fucked up the depiction of the sentinels in their movies. They are transformer like in size as well

I always wondered how they would fight galactus on screen as well. I havent personally read any story arcs where galactus was the main villain, but every pic i seen of him, Silver Surfer is like the size of Galactus' nose lmao. How have the avengers defeated him before if anyone is familiar with the comics? Just fly around his head and blast him? Cant imagine Cap, Panther, Bucky, Black Widow, and others being much help in that fight. Maybe Panther for the tech, but goddamn dude is bigger than planets.

That shit looked like the hulk from the fake trailer they showed up until release

Back