Welcome To aBlackWeb

Scarlett-Johansson-Entering-The-Boxing-Ring-In-Slow-Motion-In-Iron-Man-2.gif

Baddest white women on the planet>>>>

1CBD28C5-3707-4EE0-AC3B-DDB46B4B4E70.png

No speculation

Just references... Gets straight to the point

What the hell happened to Pepped Potts extremis powers anyway?

Unknown at this point. He never says it was removed, just "fixed", which he almost did while he was drunk at that NYE party in Iron Man 3. There's a chance that he finished that work so that the side effect of blowing up was corrected and Tony used it's healing properties temporarily to assist in removing the shrapnel from his heart which is why he no longer needs the arc reactor (which Pepper said to him at the beginning of Infinity War). This could also mean that it was intentionally left in Pepper, unknown to her, so that in the event that something happened she could heal and potentially fight and this could show up as a plot point late in Endgame.

lmao aye man yall can kick rocks.. Sure that shit looked "cool" but we all know that shit aint serve no fuckin purpose.

View attachment 92590

And they had the nerve to add the lil metal sound effect to the shit too?

lol.. I did say it was nitpickin tho *shrugs*

More than likely his vambrace has a sharpening stone in it and before he put the sword away he sharpens it.

@Lou Cypher do you trap animals and hunt moose and other deer like creatures? Also, have you been face to face with a brown bear and it's cubs and fought it to death?
I dont hunt but I want to learn how. Never been close to a brown bear or its Cubs but I was real close to a black bear. Not face to face close though. Was face to face close to a moose and her calf tho. Was pretty fucking terrifying

Back